LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 346 users in the forums

Rueben Randle WR LSU

I think it falls like this

DeCastro (possible chance which is slim and we would have to trade up if he fell into the 20's)
Coby Fleener
Zeitler (pulls better than Silatolu, strong, good player) / Silatolu (to me he looks a little slow to pull, but he's very nasty and in the long run more upside?)

Guys who they probably won't draft here
Randle - Is he a first round pick? Not sure. He didn't look that fast on tape.
Stephen Hill - He almost had no production in college. Yes he had a lot of YAC, but he's totally raw. If HIll drops to the second, I think he may bite. Too much of a risk in 1st.
Kendall Wright - Doesn't fit the mold we are looking for. Some workout issues? 5 10?
Jenoris Jenkins - I think he has way too many character issues for the Niners to draft the guy. He's made a lot of poor choices already.

2nd round - Trumaine Johnson or Brian Quick (Quick probably won't be here we would have to move up to get him.)
3rd round - Wr or Db or OLB depending on board
My guess is Rueben Randl, I like his size and skillset. Who do you think we are taking?
Randle*
nooooooooooooooooooooooooob
Unknown OLB for the win!
Michael Floyd: 6'2" 220 lb. 4.4 40 yd. dash 32.7" arm length 9.3" hand size 100 rec. for 1,147 yd. and 9 TD in '11. Has had three alcohol-related incidents with the law (more serious than Janoris' mary jane issues IMO).
Rueben Randle: 6'2" 210 lb. 4.4 40 yd. dash 33.0" arm length 9.4" hand size 53 rec. for 917 yd. and 8 TD in '11. No character issues known thus far.
Amini Silatolu, LT switching to RG
Originally posted by Chaserton650:
Michael Floyd: 6'2" 220 lb. 4.4 40 yd. dash 32.7" arm length 9.3" hand size 100 rec. for 1,147 yd. and 9 TD in '11. Has had three alcohol-related incidents with the law (more serious than Janoris' mary jane issues IMO).
Rueben Randle: 6'2" 210 lb. 4.4 40 yd. dash 33.0" arm length 9.4" hand size 53 rec. for 917 yd. and 8 TD in '11. No character issues known thus far.

both are 6'3*
Originally posted by Chaserton650:

disagree completely (not that i dont want jenkins or anything

and harbaugh actually has some DUI's himself so harbaugh will not see that as a red flag

but moot point floyd is the best WR this draft but if he falls outside top 15 we should definitally trade up for him
Noob? I have following this website for over 8 years I just was never able to post because I didn't have an adequate email address. I hate m@therfackers like you who talk mess to people who post their opinions. If I am not mistaken everyone can create a topic. Kick rocks and you call yourself a Niner fan?

Randle came in for a visit so hes not a mystery player so much imo. Id be happy as hell if we went n go tRandle tho. Im still thinking our guy is Jeffery as the mystery player we draft and who Baalke was talking about.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
I think Silatolu might be the guy Baalke was referring to. Baalke would be fairly confident that either player would be there at #30, but Silatolu also fits Baalke's reference to our scheme, in that he can pull and trap, whereas Randle could fit on any team.

Going after the 3rd best OG in the first round is a waste. If we want him its better to trade back up into the 2nd. The hype this kid is getting is ridiculous, a D-II LT who will move to RG and people want this guy that bad in the 1st....?
The OP referred to who will be the selection. Baalke's quote implied that he prized someone more than other teams might.
Originally posted by jreff22:
I think Silatolu might be the guy Baalke was referring to. Baalke would be fairly confident that either player would be there at #30, but Silatolu also fits Baalke's reference to our scheme, in that he can pull and trap, whereas Randle could fit on any team.

Going after the 3rd best OG in the first round is a waste. If we want him its better to trade back up into the 2nd. The hype this kid is getting is ridiculous, a D-II LT who will move to RG and people want this guy that bad in the 1st....?
The OP referred to who will be the selection. Baalke's quote implied that he prized someone more than other teams might.

And lots of people think Silatolu will be the selection.....I dont get it. I bet 99% of people never saw him play and didnt know his name until 2 weeks ago.
Originally posted by 99Ways2SackAQb:
Noob? I have following this website for over 8 years I just was never able to post because I didn't have an adequate email address. I hate m@therfackers like you who talk mess to people who post their opinions. If I am not mistaken everyone can create a topic. Kick rocks and you call yourself a Niner fan?

search function

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/165302-what-position-take-first-round/

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
IDGAF! I just wanna know so I can watch highlights of him and build up all my hopes and dreams.
Share 49ersWebzone