There are 154 users in the forums

AB's 1st 2012 Collaborative Webzone Mock - Picks Thread - NE(49ersalldaway126) OTC

The Falcons select CB Brandon Boykin Georgia. Big need filled at CB and special teams ability is a plus.

[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Feb 9, 2012 at 7:57 AM ]
Lions pick Keith Tandy, CB WVU
The Pittsburgh Steelers select:

ILB Audie Cole, North Carolina State

The Steelers look to get some youth at ILB in their 3-4. Cole is a solid tackler and could be the heir apparent to `15-year vet James Farrior.
communist OTC with the Broncos
Broncos select CB Trumaine Johnson, Montana
Tennesee Titans select Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Taken:

50. Bears(AB) - WR Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Taken:

50. Bears(AB) - WR Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech

damn damn damn damn!
Tennessee Titans select Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas
The Saints continue to rebuild their front seven and select

Marcus Forston DT Miami

Pack take LaMichael James, didnt see his name, but then again, 2 AM here in NY, so not 100%, if so let me know.

And NYG OTC, group vote time.
They need a TE now that both Ballard and Beckham have ACL injuries. My vote is Ladarius Green La-Lafayette.
TE is good, I might throw Egnew's name out there

true DT is a need too, Mike Martin or Billy Winn

OT is a need but I don't see anyone worthy here
I agree the Giants could take a DT with Winn probably being the BPA at this point. Not their biggest need though with youngsters like Linval Joseph. They have pretty good depth with Canty, Bernard and Kennedy as well. Still, a future starting tandem of Joseph and Winn in the middle with JPP on the outside looks scary.

TE is a big need and Green looks like an excellent pick as well. Giving Eli a tall, athletic TE like Green would benefit that offense greatly.

If i'm the Giants, I'm leaning towards TE Ladarius Green over a DT. JMHO.
ok we have 3 opinions, all say TE is a need, 2 vote for Ladarius Green, can we make that the pick?
Share 49ersWebzone