There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins WR Illinois

I've said it on numerous threads on here I love AJ Jenkins as something about him reminds me of Jerry. That being said Baalke is full of crap, we should've taken the Minnesota deal as Jenkins absolutely would've been there in the top of the second to middle of the second. I would've loved to get Janoris Jenkins here and AJ in a trade up in round two. All I'm going to say is bye bye Kyle Williams.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Weird, i just read that too.

Dude's a beast i bet.

We must take him with our 1st pick.

LIKE A SIR
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Weird, i just read that too.

Dude's a beast i bet.

We must take him with our 1st pick.

LIKE A SIR

Context.



Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I just checked google and he's projected to go in the 4th round lulz

I just checked too and he's suppose to go undrafted


Damn
Originally posted by D-Money:
I've said it on numerous threads on here I love AJ Jenkins as something about him reminds me of Jerry. That being said Baalke is full of crap, we should've taken the Minnesota deal as Jenkins absolutely would've been there in the top of the second to middle of the second. I would've loved to get Janoris Jenkins here and AJ in a trade up in round two. All I'm going to say is bye bye Kyle Williams.


How could he take the Minnesota deal when they moved ahead of us? I actually felt like (after a couple other targets were gone) we were going to take Harrison Smith. I thought I read his name on their lips multiple times, but regardless, clearly Minnesotta felt the same.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Apr 26, 2012 at 10:50 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Jenkins was the lowest rated first rounder by NFL.com's draft grading system as well. 78, compared to 80+ for all other prospects.

And?
Originally posted by Pfield9er:
jenkins is a beast..my top wr in the draft,i hope we get hill and jenkins

^^

April 6th post.....
Originally posted by D-Money:
I've said it on numerous threads on here I love AJ Jenkins as something about him reminds me of Jerry. That being said Baalke is full of crap, we should've taken the Minnesota deal as Jenkins absolutely would've been there in the top of the second to middle of the second. I would've loved to get Janoris Jenkins here and AJ in a trade up in round two. All I'm going to say is bye bye Kyle Williams.

What deal was this? Didnt know one was on the table
"Baalke said the Minnesota Vikings called the 49ers to see if they were interested in trading. That would have given the 49ers the third pick in the second round.

But Baalke said he worried that another team would have come in and taken Jenkins before the 49ers. "He would have gone a lot sooner tomorrow than a lot of people think," Baalke said."
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by D-Money:
I've said it on numerous threads on here I love AJ Jenkins as something about him reminds me of Jerry. That being said Baalke is full of crap, we should've taken the Minnesota deal as Jenkins absolutely would've been there in the top of the second to middle of the second. I would've loved to get Janoris Jenkins here and AJ in a trade up in round two. All I'm going to say is bye bye Kyle Williams.

What deal was this? Didnt know one was on the table
He fielded a trade request by the Minnesota Vikings that presumably would have given the 49ers Minnesota's second-round pick (35th overall) as well as at least one other pick. Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/04/did-49ers-jump-the-gun-on-jenkins-baalke-doesnt-think-so.html#storylink=cpy
I saw this guy on YouTube today the first time and I was shocked! I thought that was Jerry Rice running and catching.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
"Baalke said the Minnesota Vikings called the 49ers to see if they were interested in trading. That would have given the 49ers the third pick in the second round.

But Baalke said he worried that another team would have come in and taken Jenkins before the 49ers. "He would have gone a lot sooner tomorrow than a lot of people think," Baalke said."

This is what separates the good GM's from the great ones. The Patriots would have traded down in a heartbeat. They are the MASTERS of stacking picks and getting the most value out of each pick. If this was a legitimate deal, we should have taken it. Baalke must REALLY love Jenkins, I hope he's right.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
I saw this guy on YouTube today the first time and I was shocked! I thought that was Jerry Rice running and catching.

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
"Baalke said the Minnesota Vikings called the 49ers to see if they were interested in trading. That would have given the 49ers the third pick in the second round.

But Baalke said he worried that another team would have come in and taken Jenkins before the 49ers. "He would have gone a lot sooner tomorrow than a lot of people think," Baalke said."

This is what separates the good GM's from the great ones. The Patriots would have traded down in a heartbeat. They are the MASTERS of stacking picks and getting the most value out of each pick. If this was a legitimate deal, we should have taken it. Baalke must REALLY love Jenkins, I hope he's right.
You mean the Executive of the Year?!