There are 683 users in the forums
Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech, WR
Feb 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM
- Jakemall
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,802
What was his 10 split?
Feb 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM
- tjd808185
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,075
There's a difference between Victor Cruz and Desean Jackson/ Mike Wallace. When I see Wright I see Desean Jackson.
I think Wright is best suited to play with a quarterback who can extend plays. I think Marvin Jones in the 2nd is a better pick then Kendall Wright in the 1st for us.
I think Wright is best suited to play with a quarterback who can extend plays. I think Marvin Jones in the 2nd is a better pick then Kendall Wright in the 1st for us.
Feb 26, 2012 at 1:52 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by tjd808185:
There's a difference between Victor Cruz and Desean Jackson/ Mike Wallace. When I see Wright I see Desean Jackson.
I think Wright is best suited to play with a quarterback who can extend plays. I think Marvin Jones in the 2nd is a better pick then Kendall Wright in the 1st for us.
kendall wright is much bigger than jackson he has like 20 pound on him i like jones as well but wright in the slot is just deadly
Feb 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM
- Willisfn4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,345
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Let's see... Big, fast, from Georgia Tech? I'm sold!
My favorite college team...I love you man!
Feb 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM
- tjd808185
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,075
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
kendall wright is much bigger than jackson he has like 20 pound on him i like jones as well but wright in the slot is just deadly
5'10 190
Wallace is 6'0 and 200 and I'd classify him in the same boat that I classify Jackson. Great deep threat, great at extending plays but necessarily a guy who shrugs people off left and right like Cruz does.
Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders play that role in Pburgh.
I don't think Wright is the prospect that his stats state. He's playing in a crap defensive conference with the best college quarterback in terms of rushing and passing ability possibly ever.
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:04 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by tjd808185:
5'10 190
Wallace is 6'0 and 200 and I'd classify him in the same boat that I classify Jackson. Great deep threat, great at extending plays but necessarily a guy who shrugs people off left and right like Cruz does.
Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders play that role in Pburgh.
I don't think Wright is the prospect that his stats state. He's playing in a crap defensive conference with the best college quarterback in terms of rushing and passing ability possibly ever.
no way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI2waXrONR8
dude dodges guys like no other
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by tjd808185:
There's a difference between Victor Cruz and Desean Jackson/ Mike Wallace. When I see Wright I see Desean Jackson.
I think Wright is best suited to play with a quarterback who can extend plays. I think Marvin Jones in the 2nd is a better pick then Kendall Wright in the 1st for us.
Marvin Jones is the only receiver I hope we don't draft early on
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM
- tjd808185
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,075
Originally posted by YungAce:
Marvin Jones is the only receiver I hope we don't draft early on
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
no way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI2waXrONR8
dude dodges guys like no other
Yeah Big 12 guys always puts up good Youtube videos.
When it comes to putting up good receivers well that's a different story.
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:13 PM
- Mr.Mcgibblets
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,079
Originally posted by HomerJ:
For the draftniks out there...
Who has a better chance at being there for our 2nd round pick - Fleener or S Hill?
We'll see what happens on Stanford's Pro day (March 22nd), but right now, I'd think about selecting Hill at # 30 and moving up in the mid-2nd if Fleener drops a little.
( would be happy with either at # 30 right now though )
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM
- pete98146
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,619
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:16 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Marvin Jones is the only receiver I hope we don't draft early on
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
no way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI2waXrONR8
dude dodges guys like no other
Yeah Big 12 guys always puts up good Youtube videos.
When it comes to putting up good receivers well that's a different story.
QFT
[ Edited by YungAce on Feb 26, 2012 at 2:50 PM ]
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Marvin Jones is the only receiver I hope we don't draft early on
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
no way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI2waXrONR8
dude dodges guys like no other
Yeah Big 12 guys always puts up good Youtube videos.
When it comes to putting up good receivers well that's a different story.
QTF![]()
look at RG3 videos all his passes are to kendall wright he had 116 catches 1663 yards
next best WR in baylot put up like 50 catches for 900 yards
he was like the only target for RG3 he is legit
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:21 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
look at RG3 videos all his passes are to kendall wright he had 116 catches 1663 yards
next best WR in baylot put up like 50 catches for 900 yards
he was like the only target for RG3 he is legit
Agreed. I only agree with his bold statement
[ Edited by YungAce on Feb 26, 2012 at 2:21 PM ]
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM
- tjd808185
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,075
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
look at RG3 videos all his passes are to kendall wright he had 116 catches 1663 yards
next best WR in baylot put up like 50 catches for 900 yards
he was like the only target for RG3 he is legit
That's how most Big 12 offenses work. Michael Crabtree had 134 and 97 catches. Rashaun Woods had 107 catches one year.
It's the magic of the bubble screen.
Feb 26, 2012 at 2:44 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by pete98146:
Stephen Hill interview. Seems like a good kid!
http://ari.scout.com/2/1161861.html
Yeah, good interview. He said his pro day is March 6, he's got a quick turn around.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 26, 2012 at 2:46 PM ]