LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Walter football, you've lost my respect...

So like i do every year i love following peoples predictions for the upcomming draft. http://walterfootball.com/draft2012_4.php is usually a half decent site to go on. Lol check out this link... let me know if you agree with what they said about us having to pick up a safty in the 4th round cuz neither of our safties are good. Lol i wonder if you actually have to research the crap some of these people write about the ninners...
i guess a pro bowl isnt really enough lol
Only accessed through iPhone but looked to me like they were only criticising the free safeties. And as they were suggesting using a 4th round pick (IIRC), they aren't really assigning it that high a level of priority.

Chill!
You didnt have to go that far to see people down on the FS. Folks on this board left and right talk about Goldson like hes Mike Rumph
Im a fan of goldson but i will agree to say he has holes in his game. Too say he hasent played well with 6 picks hard hits all year forced fumbles, and solid tackles just makes me laugh. Im not but hurt just funny how people get payed to do this stuff.
He is absolutely right about that imo. Goldson is a weakness for years. Don't let fool you by our emerged pass-rush, which included a better-looking secondary.
Originally posted by English:
Only accessed through iPhone but looked to me like they were only criticising the free safeties. And as they were suggesting using a 4th round pick (IIRC), they aren't really assigning it that high a level of priority.

Chill!

Lol im chill, the suggested a 4th round pick would make up for goldsons poor play
Originally posted by communist:
He is absolutely right about that imo. Goldson is a weakness for years. Don't let fool you by our emerged pass-rush, which included a better-looking secondary.

Really? I cant say i agree, he has been solid for us since we got him. Not an ronnie lott but good. People judge him on last year but he was hurt all year and stll did an ok job. Worth millions like he wants, no i dont think so but a decent contract"sign him up"
Goldson >> Whitner
Funny because they have pretty good analysis in rounds 1-3. Round 4 makes zero since.

Goldson doesn't make a good free safety. He's a big hitter and takes too many risks. He didn't deserve the pro bowl and I'm sure he'll want a ton of money to go somewhere else in which case a replacement will be warranted.

I think walterfootball is one of the worst sites out there for actual draft scouting but I actually can't disagree with their pick there even though the reason is a bit off. Then again that site is one of the most unprofessional out there having called Crabtree Lobsterbush in their draft reasons before. Anyone who does that isn't serious.

They're good for their links to OTHER places...that's about it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
who the hell is Walter Football?
WalterFootball is a decent site and I only really look through it for their rankings on certain positions, never usually the mocks mainly because he makes weird excuses for placing some players with certain teams.
Very good site - I certainly don't agree w/them on all things but still a very good site.

SIDE BAR - Check out their database in the left side, when you click in it has a lot of draft sites to explore. Also, there are upcoming game predictionds that are good to read.
Not the best site in the world but he sometimes makes reasonable arguments.
Share 49ersWebzone