LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 294 users in the forums

Walter football, you've lost my respect...

http://walterfootball.com/offseason2012sf.php

More nonsense.

So we need a new RT also, and Goldson should be replaced, and they have Mike Adams(yes ex-49er Mike Adams) ahead of goldson in their Safety rankings.
Lol i love their new pick in the first... WR Sanu i forget how to spell his name but i saw him play this year. Id love to see him in a niners uniform.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
......more Walterfootball nonsense....

San Francisco 49ers: Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech
It doesn't appear as though the 49ers will be able to re-sign Carlos Rogers. If that's the case, it'll open up a need at cornerback. Jayron Hosley is a bit of a steal this late in the second round.

When did it become apparent that we cant or wont re-sign Rogers?!?!?!
I really like their draft database link.
Walterfootball.com lost my respect maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I read it.
I think the more egregious error is having the Browns taking two QB's in the first round.
Why are they saying it doesn't look like we will be resigning Carlos Rogers?
Walter lost my respect when he started calling Crabs Migel Lobsterbush.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Walter lost my respect when he started calling Crabs Migel Lobsterbush.

where did he get the bush? That he's not lived up to having tree in his name? Miguel Lobstertree sounds better anyway....
I actually love their updated mock. I think getting Alshon Jeffery is the best case scenario in the late 1st round

Meh, Jeffery in the 1st round. So-so speed and questionable attitude. Still much rather would have Fleener over him.

Also, what are they making these assumptions based off of?

"It doesn't appear as though the 49ers will be able to re-sign Carlos Rogers. If that's the case, it'll open up a need at cornerback. Jayron Hosley is a bit of a steal this late in the second round."

Meh. Also would rather take Kendall Reyes late in the 2nd over Hosley.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM ]
I think that Walter football is standard neutral mock draft material. They don't have a real good feel for what the need of the Niners are. I think that mock drafts on the Zone are much better and more realistic than what you would find on Walter Football. They have an opinion so take it or leave it for no one knows exactly until the draft.
Originally posted by Draftology:
I actually love their updated mock. I think getting Alshon Jeffery is the best case scenario in the late 1st round

Jeffery screams bust to me. Sanu doesn't look like the most explosive guy but I'd rather have him 1000 times more than Jeffery. Have a very bad feeling about that guy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Jeffery screams bust to me. Sanu doesn't look like the most explosive guy but I'd rather have him 1000 times more than Jeffery. Have a very bad feeling about that guy.

Size and athleticism are two things you cannot teach. He has both. He may have some bust potential, but he also has huuuge upside
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Draftology:

I get that same feeling with him.
Share 49ersWebzone