There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alshon Jeffrery, WR, South Carolina

Originally posted by ncninerfan:
Originally posted by sean610:

That's Gamecocks (Gilmore and Culliver)

This would be a nice combo to have with Rogers in the secondary
LOL that people actually want Gilmore. He was one of the bigger disappointments this season. His stock went way down.
ya gilmore was a top 15 pick thats a 2nd round prospect now


he has off the field problems, and is undersized he also gets beat deap


i like dennard(bad game today but jeffery is a foot taller than him and only got beat really on jump balls)casey heyward jenkins or kirkpatrick
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
ya gilmore was a top 15 pick thats a 2nd round prospect now


he has off the field problems, and is undersized he also gets beat deap


i like dennard(bad game today but jeffery is a foot taller than him and only got beat really on jump balls)casey heyward jenkins or kirkpatrick

undersized??? He's listed at 6-1 193 so he's definitely 6-0 185-190 which is nearly identical to Rogers 6-0 193 and Culliver at 6-0 199
how bad was the fight
Originally posted by jreff22:
how bad was the fight

Not bad. All Jeffery did was shove Dennard after Dennard threw a couple punches at him.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by sfout:
He grabbed Dennard's helmet and pushed him. Dennard will likely be disciplined further if possible. He is still on the sideline even though he was thrown out of the game.

Jeffery is in the locker room already.
Dennard kinda annoys me for some reason
And Jeffery owned him this game hopefully we don't get Dennard, he's supposed to be 1st round talent


To me Denard is nothing more than a Tampa 2 corner. If he is not in that system I think he will struggle. We definitely should not take him.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
To me Denard is nothing more than a Tampa 2 corner. If he is not in that system I think he will struggle. We definitely should not take him.

hes good at press coverage

he just struggled guarding a WR almost 1 foot taller than him

as long as hes not asked to cover anyone over 6 3 or 6 4 he will shut them down
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
hes good at press coverage

he just struggled guarding a WR almost 1 foot taller than him

as long as hes not asked to cover anyone over 6 3 or 6 4 he will shut them down

Well we have Fitzgerald 6-3, Mike Williams 6 5 and Sidney Rice 6-4 in our division.
And Rams will probably draft Blackmon, if he couldnt stop Jeffery I doubt he can stop Blackmon. He was just annoying today also not only on the field with his fight but on the sidline after. I dont want him
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
hes good at press coverage

he just struggled guarding a WR almost 1 foot taller than him

as long as hes not asked to cover anyone over 6 3 or 6 4 he will shut them down

Well we have Fitzgerald 6-3, Mike Williams 6 5 and Sidney Rice 6-4 in our division.
And Rams will probably draft Blackmon, if he couldnt stop Jeffery I doubt he can stop Blackmon. He was just annoying today also not only on the field with his fight but on the sidline after. I dont want him

I agree with the Tampa 2 comment about him, he looks very limited in his ability.

God hopefully the Seahawks draft him and we end up with Jeffery. it would be hilarious to watch them face each other twice a year.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by boomer49er:
This isn't going to cause Jeffery to fall any, it's not like he went to a basketball player/drug dealers dorm room and robbed him of his drugs at gunpoint.

If he drops it'll be because of a slow 40 time and concer about his weight.

yup, he's not a yoked 230

ya no kidding. I'd still be interested in drafting him, just not in the first.


Dude on the far left is a WR?
I want this guy. I wouldnt be mad if we traded up for him.

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by boomer49er:
This isn't going to cause Jeffery to fall any, it's not like he went to a basketball player/drug dealers dorm room and robbed him of his drugs at gunpoint.

If he drops it'll be because of a slow 40 time and concer about his weight.

yup, he's not a yoked 230

ya no kidding. I'd still be interested in drafting him, just not in the first.


Dude on the far left is a WR?
wow i do not want jeffrey if hes gonna look like a freaking fat ass, the freshman de clowney looks more like a tall wr than jeffrey. this reminds me of mike williams part 2, i'll take any other wr other than jeffrey
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
wow i do not want jeffrey if hes gonna look like a freaking fat ass, the freshman de clowney looks more like a tall wr than jeffrey. this reminds me of mike williams part 2, i'll take any other wr other than jeffrey

in the other pictures he doesnt look like that at all? (look above)

strong chance thats photshopped or somehting