LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Alshon Jeffrery, WR, South Carolina

Stupid Big East refs, Jeffery never threw a punch, Dennard threw 2
hopefully this drops him to us
Originally posted by sfout:
Alshon Jeffery and Alfonzo Dennard we're just ejected from the game for fighting.

I didn't see why Alshon got tossed, he didn't throw a punch.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Was not his fault imo the cornerback pulled a cortlan finnegan and Jeffery just pushed him really. Didn't even swing.

STILL WANT
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
Alshon Jeffery and Alfonzo Dennard we're just ejected from the game for fighting.

I didn't see why Alshon got tossed, he didn't throw a punch.

He grabbed Dennard's helmet and pushed him. Dennard will likely be disciplined further if possible. He is still on the sideline even though he was thrown out of the game.

Jeffery is in the locker room already.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
He grabbed Dennard's helmet and pushed him. Dennard will likely be disciplined further if possible. He is still on the sideline even though he was thrown out of the game.

Dennard kinda annoys me for some reason
And Jeffery owned him this game hopefully we don't get Dennard, he's supposed to be 1st round talent
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Was not his fault imo the cornerback pulled a cortlan finnegan and Jeffery just pushed him really. Didn't even swing.

STILL WANT

This
This isn't going to cause Jeffery to fall any, it's not like he went to a basketball player/drug dealers dorm room and robbed him of his drugs at gunpoint.

If he drops it'll be because of a slow 40 time and concer about his weight.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
This isn't going to cause Jeffery to fall any, it's not like he went to a basketball player/drug dealers dorm room and robbed him of his drugs at gunpoint.

If he drops it'll be because of a slow 40 time and concer about his weight.

yup, he's need a yoked 230
And Jeffery owned him this game hopefully we don't get Dennard, he's supposed to be 1st round talent

hell yeah dennard seems like a d!ck. i would rather take S. Gilmore. tall corner who is good cover corner and does well in run support. if we get him then we will have 2 cocks playing corner

Originally posted by Negrodamus:

hell yeah dennard seems like a d!ck. i would rather take S. Gilmore. tall corner who is good cover corner and does well in run support. if we get him then we will have 2 cocks playing corner

[ Edited by sean610 on Jan 2, 2012 at 12:45 PM ]
Originally posted by sean610:

That's Gamecocks (Gilmore and Culliver)
[ Edited by ncninerfan on Jan 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran

I don't like Dennard either, seems entitled because of the "Amukamara effect" - hopefully he isn't in our plans at all. . I don't think we take a 1st round CB this year or really at all. As long as we re-sign Rogers our top 3 CBs will still be Rogers, Brown, Cully, followed by Brock, IMO we cut Shawntae Spencer to make room for last years 7th round pick Curtis Holcomb. Now if we somehow took a CB I would hope for Casey Hayward, Stephen Gilmore, Trumaine Johnson, or Cliff Harris, after that I do not want a CB at all this year.
Slip him a joint and his stock will take a hit. [Pun intended]

Just kidding. It would be incredible to get this guy but I don't think he'll be available when we pick. Hopefully Baakle/JH can find a big receiver who flys under the radar if not maybe we can grab a big receiver in FA like Bowe.
Share 49ersWebzone