LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Alshon Jeffrery, WR, South Carolina

Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Id imagine hes quite a bit faster now that hes under 230. Even if he runs a 4.5 those hands, jumps and ball skills are second to none compared to any WR this year.

4.35 at his size is allmost impossible only freaks like moss and CJ can do do that and theyre once in a generation type players tat come our maybe 1once every 10 years. anything under 4.6 we should draft him

like you said his hands jump ball ball skills are all the best in draft bar none
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
4.35 at his size is allmost impossible only freaks like moss and CJ can do do that and theyre once in a generation type players tat come our maybe 1once every 10 years. anything under 4.6 we should draft him

like you said his hands jump ball ball skills are all the best in draft bar none

4.35 is crazy talk.
"Kevin_Weidl Kevin Weidl - Jeffery weighs in at 213. Three pounds less than his combine weight."

Wow, he's lost a lot of weight. Was he really playing at 230lbs?
can't wait to see the 40 time
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
"Kevin_Weidl Kevin Weidl - Jeffery weighs in at 213. Three pounds less than his combine weight."

Wow, he's lost a lot of weight. Was he really playing at 230lbs?

those were just speculation and rumoors by looking at him

we will never know
Unofficial 4.38 on Alshons first run...lol
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:

! LOL ! Jesus! Glad he is proving people wrong.
Originally posted by sfout:

! LOL ! Jesus! Glad he is proving people wrong.

Not this guy
Im going with 4.35 since hes been doing nothing but train.

Like a pimp, atta boy Jimmy!
  • sfout
  • Veteran

for real, good call jimmy.

want
  • sfout
  • Veteran

for real, good call jimmy.

so if Alshon is really a 4.35 guy would you take him over Hill? Let the debate begin I'd take Jeffery if that speed is legit.
so if Alshon is really a 4.35 guy would you take him over Hill? Let the debate begin I'd take Jeffery if that speed is legit.

If Alshon was a 4.6 guy I would still take him over Hill. I don't understand how anyone can watch Alshon play and still doubt him. f**k the 40 yard dash time...Alshon Jeffery get's it done when it really counts.
4.47 on his second attempt. not bad.

my question about him is his motivation. will he continue to play at this weight during the season?
  • sfout
  • Veteran

If Alshon was a 4.6 guy I would still take him over Hill. I don't understand how anyone can watch Alshon play and still doubt him. f**k the 40 yard dash time...Alshon Jeffery get's it done when it really counts.

yep that hail mary in the bowl game kind of sealed it for me. If he was that athletic, agile and soft handed at 230+ then holy s*** do I want him at 213 and 4.35 lol.
Share 49ersWebzone