LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 144 users in the forums

Robert Griffin III Baylor QB

Bring on the HYPE Machine! I've been watching this kid since he was a freshman because he is so exciting to watch.
The stats he has put up so far this year
82%+ completion percentage
18 td - 1 int
he only has 20 incompletions this year!!
18 tds - 20 incompletions seriously??

What a monster! After last years let down with a season ending injury, I wasn't expecting him to come back and be this GOOD.
What are the chances this kid makes it in the NFL? His footwork needs a lot of work but his accuracy is amazing.

I don't think he'll be able to sustain these kind of stats once the competition becomes tougher but damn, he's got heads turning.
I'm on the bandwagon
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I'm on the bandwagon

this
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I'm on the bandwagon

this

+1
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
Bring on the HYPE Machine! I've been watching this kid since he was a freshman because he is so exciting to watch.
The stats he has put up so far this year
82%+ completion percentage
18 td - 1 int
he only has 20 incompletions this year!!
18 tds - 20 incompletions seriously??

What a monster! After last years let down with a season ending injury, I wasn't expecting him to come back and be this GOOD.
What are the chances this kid makes it in the NFL? His footwork needs a lot of work but his accuracy is amazing.

I don't think he'll be able to sustain these kind of stats once the competition becomes tougher but damn, he's got heads turning.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Really looks good but he's an injury waiting to happen.
He's a good kid too. He already has a bachelors degree in political science, is working on his masters in communication, and there is a good chance law school is on the horizon for him. He is my favorite QB prospect not named Luck

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
damn, his GF got some tittays on her.
What round is he projected to go?

Edit: I seen someones mock draft on nfldraftcountdown, he had us taking him with the 24th pick.
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Oct 7, 2011 at 1:22 PM ]
System runner. Reggie Bush version 2.0. Can't run between the tackles. Trent Richardson sh*ts on him.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
What round is he projected to go?

Edit: I seen someones mock draft on nfldraftcountdown, he had us taking him with the 24th pick.

It varies. The next few games will be big for him as he faces tougher competition. If he plays well I see no reason he wouldn't be a top 20 pick. As of right now I think mid to late 1st is where he should be projected.
Both of his parents are retired U.S. Army Sergeants, he was born in Japan. Just an incredibly humbled kid, intelligent, athletic - just a good kid all around. Just listening to his interview, it is hard to not like the him.
Originally posted by TimeToRock:
System runner. Reggie Bush version 2.0. Can't run between the tackles. Trent Richardson sh*ts on him.

He's a QB, not a running back
Originally posted by schmons:
Both of his parents are retired U.S. Army Sergeants, he was born in Japan. Just an incredibly humbled kid, intelligent, athletic - just a good kid all around. Just listening to his interview, it is hard to not like the him.

Great head on his shoulder. Depending on how he finishes this season, it's going to be hard for a team to not take a chance on him in the 2nd round.
The second play I've ever seen him run live was last week and he threw an INT lulz
Share 49ersWebzone