There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brock Osweiler

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Shanahan will go for him ;)

lmao. I hope not, poor kid doesn't deserve the Shanahan's.
What's your problem with them???
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
What's your problem with them???

Nepotism first off. Anyone who honestly thinks Kyle Shanahan would've ever been a OC in the NFL without his father's influence is a tool. By having him as an OC they're holding the team back. Secondly Mike Shanahan has no clue to how make personel decisions as shown by the mismanagement of the QB and RB positions. They've done almost nothing to build this roster over the last 2 years, without Brian Orakpo that defense wouldn't scare anyone and Santana Moss as your #1 offensive threat? That's just terrible, double cover Santana Moss and as long as you have a quality LB or S to guard Fred Davis they can't do anything. Granted the Redskins have no appeal because of how Dan Snyder has destroyed the team since becoming the owner but the bottom line is Shanahan hasn't accomplished a single thing sense Elway retired and to me that's how differentiate between good coaches and great coaches. The team got to the AFC title game and lost but also lost in the wild card multiple times which to me indicates they had the talent to get to the playoffs but the coaches couldn't prepare for a playoff type atmosphere.

I may just not like Shanahan but he seriously looks like his best coaching days are behind him. Just because he came from the Walsh coaching tree doesn't entitle him to greatness and multiple do-overs after wasted opportunities. Short of acquiring Peyton Manning or trading up RG3 the redskins offense will look the exact same for next 2 years or so and Shanahan doesn't have 2 years. If he doesn't get a winning record next year Snyder would be foolish to keep him.

I'm done ranting about the Shanahans now.....

Back on topic the Dolphins, Ravens, Browns, Jaquars, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Redskins, and Seahawks could all be in line for a developmental QB like Osweiler.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM ]