Position you feel we should be looking to draft

CB
NT
DE
LT
FS
CB, NT, OT, S, WR, QB
CB and NT for me.
I'm going to say WR. The team has a lot of young corners, who given the opportunity, could step into a starting role. (Brock, Culliver, Brown).

The 49ers have 3 WRs on 1 year deals (Edwards, Morgan, Ginn) chances are at least one of them leaves. And until this foot injury can completely be healed, we'll never know if Crab can live up to his hype. So I think WR is a smart move.
It has to be CB in the first especially with such a weak FA class at CB this offseason. I know hes not the biggest guy but Brandon Boykin form Georgia seems like a real playmaker hes playing great this year as a senior after having a strong junior season. Right now most mocks have him going in rounds 2-3 theres no way he last that long. Followed by DL FS as mentioned earlier J. Smith isnt getting any younger and I have hopped of the Goldson bandwagon a long time ago.
FS, FS, FS. And run-blocker for the o-line.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Difference-makers, at any position. If we are sitting on the board, let's say at 7, and the best player is a LT, you get him, and figure the rest out later. This team needs difference-makers. Randall Cobb is a difference-maker, Von Miller is a difference-maker. Teams have to scheme against these players because they cause headaches for the opposition.

Completely agree MadDog. This team needs difference-makers no matter where they are drafting and what position they are.
CB
FS
C/OG
NT
OG/OT
OLB
CB
CB
FS
WR
QB

but a lot depends on how things pan out with our free agents. If we don't bring back Edwards, Ginn, or Morgan, WR becomes a much larger priority. If we're drafting in the top 5 or so and have a chance to land a franchise QB then that should be the biggest priority. Even though I like the promise of guys like Brock and Culliver, we really need a true #1, a Charles Woodson, a Revis, etc.
QB, NT, CB
Acc to the previous game: CB #2, run-blocking o-liner.
CB x 2
FS
WR
TE/H Back
OLB
NT
C/OG
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
QB, NT, CB

This!!!
QB, CB
CB