LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

draftis over and my wife is using my big board as a cutting board

dang i hate the dead time after the draft.. guess we might have free agency to look forward to, someday
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Oops lol

[ Edited by Eli_23 on May 10, 2011 at 13:06:36 ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Modded

[ Edited by Janitor on May 10, 2011 at 20:36:03 ]
How about this?

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Modded

A lot of help you are to this poor guy!
Eli and Amir, I have never posted a message before, but I felt the need to comment on your puerile vitriol. A guy, who is married, shares a quick message. If you don't like it move on. No need to express that you don't care. Everyone here has a common interest, be cool.
Modded

Originally posted by theowl:
Eli and Amir, I have never posted a message before, but I felt the need to comment on your puerile vitriol. A guy, who is married, shares a quick message. If you don't like it move on. No need to express that you don't care. Everyone here has a common interest, be cool.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Modded

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Modded

snitchin, lol

someday we'll find a cure!

Well, 'aight, check this out, dawg. First of all, you throwin' too many big words at me, and because I don't understand them, I'm gonna take 'em as disrespect. Watch your mouth and help me with the sale.
Share 49ersWebzone