LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 396 users in the forums

PTulini's Mock Draft Version 3 - 04/27/11

Originally posted by fakers23:
Quinn is a 4-3 DE number 1 and 2 I hate the idea of going into next season with the bust for a 7th time!

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
f**k no! On Quinn

Why not, dont you like it when the opposing QB gets sacked ?

Quinn is better suited for the 4-3.. Even his coach from college said so..

You talking about the great Butch Davis? BWAHAHAHAHA. This is a guy dressing like he is going to play a round of golf after the game while coaching. f**k Butch Davis! Go Robert Quinn, Greg Little, and Bruce Carter.
PTulini got the positions correct for each round so far, he just guessed the wrong players.
Originally posted by Niners99:
PTulini got the positions correct for each round so far, he just guessed the wrong players.

Ehh, nobody's perfect. I should've put QB Colin Kaepernick in there though. I felt like he was the QB who the 49ers were targeting all along. (Check the bandwagon thread, you'll see my comments!) Let's see if I can get the positions correct for the rest of the draft too.

I got the first four picks by position right, as well as the WR Ronald Johnson pick.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I got the first four picks by position right, as well as the WR Ronald Johnson pick.

I had a mock that I didn't post (mainly because of the overwhelming amount of mocks posted the week of the draft) and I got the Kaepernick and Bruce Miller picks
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:

I don't do mock drafts, but I know I had either Quinn or Aldon when our turn came up and Kaepernick when we traded up. The rest of the picks were all WTF picks or pleasant surprises. Well, two of the latter anyway... Hunter and Ro Jo.

Miller would fit that category if not for the odd conversion bulls**t. Oh, well... Harbaugh seems to know what to look for in a fullback and I'd imagine Rathman had to have given a thumbs up. Whatever, as long as it works out.
Good job..
Share 49ersWebzone