Trade back with Houston, get their 11th overall and 42nd overall.
7. CB Peterson to Houston
11. CB Prince Amukamara to SF
42. QB Christian Ponder to SF
45. DE Sam Acho to SF
Trade back with STL, get the 14th and 47th overall
7. WR Julio Jones to STL
14. LB Robert Quinn to SF
45. CB Aaron Williams to SF
47. WR Jonathan Baldwin to SF (with Ponder, Kap, and Dalton likely gone)
76. QB Ricky Stanzi to SF
Trade back with Minnesota, get the 12th and 43rd overall
7. QB Jake Locker to Minn
12. LB Robert Quinn/ CB Prince Amukamara
43. QB Christian Ponder to SF
45. CB Aaron Williams/DE Sam Acho depending on who us taken 12th
Call me crazy with the 3rd scenario, but I know Minnesota likes Jake Locker, and I really dont think he will fall past Washington with Shannahan at 10. With the lock out experts say teams will reach, and I think Minnesota will get it done to make sure they get their guy.
Jonathan Baldwin because hes a big, fast WR and probably BPA at that spot, and niners think Stanzi will be around at 76.
In closing, as I mentioned earlier, I think the niners only keep the 7 pick if Von Miller is there. I think that is their only cant miss guy.
[ Edited by DaveTheShocker on Apr 20, 2011 at 11:32 AM ]