LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 120 users in the forums

draft rumors and news

i will start a mutiny if we trade down with peterson on the board when we are up to pick.
Originally posted by Janitor:
I trust harbaugh with whatever he chooses to do.

We trusted Sing too.
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by mkary12:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm hearing talk that the Falcons want our 7th pick (THEY REALLY WANT IT), and are willing to trade us their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and possibly their 1st overall 2012 pick.

Atlanta wants AJ Green. -If this is true the 49ers need go for it.

No way this could be true. That'd be an unheard of package for the 7th overall pick in the draft.

two firsts, a second and a third to drop 20 spots? I'd do it.

Sounds perfect but too good to be true.

We could grab Ayers at that spot.

Its more realistic because you have to expect the falcons to be more willing to deal a first because they expect to win atleast 12 games and go deep in the playoffs.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
When it comes to us drafting a QB, people here need to stop, take a deep breath and realize that NOLAN AND SINGLETARY ARE NO LONGER RUNNING THIS TEAM.

That is all.

That's not what really worries me. It's the fact that we're putting all of our faith into a first-year head coach to make a decision on whether or not #7 is worthy of a "franchise" QB. Although he's seemingly a much better evaluator of QB's, we've been there, done that and it didn't work out. Just makes me REALLY uneasy.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by Janitor:
I trust harbaugh with whatever he chooses to do.

We trusted Sing too.

But we had no reason to.
evansilva

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer calls #Bengals pick a "crapshoot" between A.J. Green and Blaine Gabbert. http://bit.ly/eHweqd

Please take Gabbert
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
When it comes to us drafting a QB, people here need to stop, take a deep breath and realize that NOLAN AND SINGLETARY ARE NO LONGER RUNNING THIS TEAM.

That is all.

That's not what really worries me. It's the fact that we're putting all of our faith into a first-year head coach to make a decision on whether or not #7 is worthy of a "franchise" QB. Although he's seemingly a much better evaluator of QB's, we've been there, done that and it didn't work out. Just makes me REALLY uneasy.

I can't say I trust Harbaugh in ALL things (he still has a lot to prove in just about every area), but I absolutely trust him as much as I trust ANYONE in the NFL right now, when it comes to evaluating QBs.

That is all.

i do trust harbaugh and if he picks gabbert i will be ok with it because he is a great qb evaluator however i will not be happy about it at the time and i would much rather have a lot of other playffs and i will b***h and moan about it till season starts
Originally posted by valrod33:
evansilva

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer calls #Bengals pick a "crapshoot" between A.J. Green and Blaine Gabbert. http://bit.ly/eHweqd

Please take Gabbert

"Crapshoot?" GABBERT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
evansilva

Please take Gabbert

Hopefully Gabbert and Newton are gone by the time we pick.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
evansilva

Please take Gabbert

This.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
evansilva

Please take Gabbert

This.

i initally was thinking bengals would take gabbert 100% till every single mock had them taking green they dont have a single qb on there roster
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

That is all.

i do trust harbaugh and if he picks gabbert i will be ok with it because he is a great qb evaluator however i will not be happy about it at the time and i would much rather have a lot of other playffs and i will b***h and moan about it till season starts

Or whomever it is...if JH says Ponder, Newton, Stanzi, Locker or Gabbert is the guy, I believe he's the guy. I believe JH will pour every ounce of QB knowledge into this kid (again, whoever it is) and surround him with the right scheme/talent to ensure his success as best as he can.

I general, I think whoever JH chooses will be ahead of the curve in terms of future NFL success, even if he's not necessarily the most talented QB in this draft.

[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Apr 28, 2011 at 15:00:46 ]
The QB WE HAVE TO TAKE IS........... The one that has ties to the Bay area..... Rodgers went to Cal and is from Chico, Brady...well we all know the story by now. So who is from the bay area?Just sayin
Originally posted by WildBill:
The QB WE HAVE TO TAKE IS........... The one that has ties to the Bay area..... Rodgers went to Cal and is from Chico, Brady...well we all know the story by now. So who is from the bay area?Just sayin

Andrew Luck.
Share 49ersWebzone