There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why is noone talking about Richard Sherman?

Would really like Fangio and Harbaugh to push hard to draft this guy. He has a ton of talent and has experience in the system. Do it 49ers
  • buhda
  • Veteran
Yeo, i have him in my mock draft at the 5th rd. right after taking Fua in the 4th.
Is this the guy who at the Senior Bowl who Mike Mayock ripped for getting beat over the top at the end of the first half?

If so, that was a really stupid move haha.
he scuked ass during the senior bowl
Late round guy. Physical tools are there, but a guy who is easily fooled on misdirection, a gambler who'll get burnt, and struggles to stay with his man in coverage due to less-than-elite change of direction ability. Also has been a bit banged up in his college career.

True value is probably a high 6th rounder.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Late round guy. Physical tools are there, but a guy who is easily fooled on misdirection, a gambler who'll get burnt, and struggles to stay with his man in coverage due to less-than-elite change of direction ability. Also has been a bit banged up in his college career.

True value is probably a high 6th rounder.

Good stuff OTC
Sporting News now has him as the 4th best CB and going to the 9ers in the second round. Such as it is worth! He knows the system though, and can also return punts and play WR.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Apr 23, 2011 at 10:33 AM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Sporting News now has him as the 4th best CB and going to the 9ers in the second round. Such as it is worth! He knows the system though, and can also return punts and play WR.

Wow
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

4th best corner?! Is that the website? I want to go check if they have us taking Robert Quinn in the 6th round too.
Originally posted by KID9R:

4th best corner?! Is that the website? I want to go check if they have us taking Robert Quinn in the 6th round too.

Yes, the website War Room.

No need to draft Quinn, they have the 9ers taking Von Miller at #7.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Apr 23, 2011 at 3:57 PM ]
what were his combine numbers, did he run sub 4.5 ?
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I have him right at the early 4th, but the arrow is pointing up. Many think he's a second day draftee.

Sporting News is absolutely HORRENDOUS. An absolutely cluster of total clowns who don't have a clue about the draft. A friend of mine had a magazine last year with a 4-round draft day mock of theirs in it and it was absolutely laughable. They had some UDFAs going in the first four rounds.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Sporting News is absolutely HORRENDOUS. An absolutely cluster of total clowns who don't have a clue about the draft. A friend of mine had a magazine last year with a 4-round draft day mock of theirs in it and it was absolutely laughable. They had some UDFAs going in the first four rounds.

This. The Sporting News is the short yellow bus of the NFL coverage world. Their annual draft "guide" is always great for lulz, especially if you go back and see how absolutely wrong they were on their picks, your mind will be filled with phuck!