Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 697 users in the forums

ABs 3rd Big Board of the Season

Browse 49ers books and videos
Blaine Gabbert is pretty low.
Jeremy Beal that high? I was hoping we could get him in round 2.
What qualities do you see in Pat Devlin that you rank him higher than Gabbert?
personally Gabbert will go top 15, but shouldnt, he reminds me of alex smith, and reasoning behind having Devlin ahead of him is he is more polished to me, better mechanics, etc......
Did you accidentally hit shuffle on that list before posting it? It seems kind of odd, especially with the QBs so low.
if the 2 cbs are gone by the time we pick, do you guys think quinn would be a good pick for us? Dont know much about him
AB == your ranking of #7 Clayborn is higher than most others I've seen. Could you briefly explain your logic
I think this list is more aligned to what I've been reading than most lists. The D line and LBs are really strongly rated this year and QBs are not. Sporting News rates about 11 DLinemen and 7 LBs as elite players. No other positions are rated so highly. Of course, it all depends on the workouts, and team needs.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
If we could get Locker in the 2nd rd, I'd cream my pants.
This list could land Quinn or Clayborn in the first; CBs Brandon Harris or Brandon Burton in the second and WR Jerrel Jernigan in the third. That would solve quite a few problems for the future.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
This list could land Quinn or Clayborn in the first; CBs Brandon Harris or Brandon Burton in the second and WR Jerrel Jernigan in the third. That would solve quite a few problems for the future.

I believe Clayborn is projected better into a 43 alignment

Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
This list could land Quinn or Clayborn in the first; CBs Brandon Harris or Brandon Burton in the second and WR Jerrel Jernigan in the third. That would solve quite a few problems for the future.

I believe Clayborn is projected better into a 43 alignment



Yes, I can see that as I check. Sporting news: "consider ideally as either a 3-4 DE or as a 4-3 DT for the next level." Could always use an upgrade to play opposite of J Smith, but the 9ers really need a passrusher off the edge more.
i would be grateful for any of the top 8 on this list.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone