LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

ABs and jreff22's latest top 20 mock

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Pretty solid draft. I think the Cincy and Cards picks will be in reverse. I can see Cincy taking AJ Green, or somebody for the d line. Also if they lose Jonathan Joseph taking Peterson could be a real possibility. I don't see Arizona taking AJ Green at all. I see them going qb. But a lot of things are dependent on free agency.

This.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Don't think Peterson goes 1 or 2 because of the cost. Buffalo was ranked 3rd in passing D. I explained the Palmer issue in another post and Cinci's passing D is not bad (rushing was worse). Arz passing D was their best statistical unit, 23rd. Cle just drafted Haden.
so what? it doenst mean that they have a good secondary (though it is a solid one)...if you are leading, then you run the ball but you dont pass it.

could you answer my origin post please?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Pretty solid draft. I think the Cincy and Cards picks will be in reverse. I can see Cincy taking AJ Green, or somebody for the d line. Also if they lose Jonathan Joseph taking Peterson could be a real possibility. I don't see Arizona taking AJ Green at all. I see them going qb. But a lot of things are dependent on free agency.

This.

What free agency?
Smart choice for the Niners. Peterson is a can't miss prospect at CB and will also add to our KR game. I would take him over any of the QB's in this class in a heartbeat now that Luck is staying at Stanford.
Part 2 should be coming this week!!!
Originally posted by jreff22:
Part 2 should be coming this week!!!

indeed, Justin if you get a chance, since it is your day off tuesday at some point call or text me and let me know when you can get on AIM.

Thanks buddy.
if we do land peterson i would rather sign/draft a speedy slot receiver to fill in for ginn....altho he didnt do much of that himself. if we land peterson i want no part of him returning kicks...he will be our star DB and future. id rather ginn just focus on the one thing he is actually good at.
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
if we do land peterson i would rather sign/draft a speedy slot receiver to fill in for ginn....altho he didnt do much of that himself. if we land peterson i want no part of him returning kicks...he will be our star DB and future. id rather ginn just focus on the one thing he is actually good at.

cosigned
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:

like kyle willams
what's the probability that Peterson drops to us? I figure he'd be a top 5 pick, easy.

also, why would the cards draft a WR? doesn't make sense.
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Jan 18, 2011 at 10:07 AM ]

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
what's the probability that Peterson drops to us? I figure he'd be a top 5 pick, easy.

also, why would the cards draft a WR? doesn't make sense.

The addition of another weapon across from Fitz would help open the O up. Fitz is on the last year of his contract, if franchised he would have to be paid over 20 mil in 2012. Green would be an insurance policy if Fitz goes, if he stays he increases the lethality of the offense.

Also BPA
Share 49ersWebzone