Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would love to draft this guy, is he worthy of a 2nd round pick? or will the third round be his place?
Late first, early second, in that same mix with Ponder, Kaepernick, Mallett, Locker.
There are 662 users in the forums
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would love to draft this guy, is he worthy of a 2nd round pick? or will the third round be his place?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would love to draft this guy, is he worthy of a 2nd round pick? or will the third round be his place?
Late first, early second, in that same mix with Ponder, Kaepernick, Mallett, Locker.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:Originally posted by MadDog49er:Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would love to draft this guy, is he worthy of a 2nd round pick? or will the third round be his place?
Late first, early second, in that same mix with Ponder, Kaepernick, Mallett, Locker.
Just wondering MadDog, of the four QBs above plus Dalton, what would be your QB board?
Mine would look like:
Ponder
Locker
Dalton
Mallett
Kaepernick
And minus Kaepernick, all may have to be trade-up scenarios, so the price would be roughly the same.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:Originally posted by MadDog49er:Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would love to draft this guy, is he worthy of a 2nd round pick? or will the third round be his place?
Late first, early second, in that same mix with Ponder, Kaepernick, Mallett, Locker.
Just wondering MadDog, of the four QBs above plus Dalton, what would be your QB board?
Mine would look like:
Ponder
Locker
Dalton
Mallett
Kaepernick
And minus Kaepernick, all may have to be trade-up scenarios, so the price would be roughly the same.
Originally posted by Joecool:Originally posted by NinerBuff:Originally posted by MadDog49er:Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would love to draft this guy, is he worthy of a 2nd round pick? or will the third round be his place?
Late first, early second, in that same mix with Ponder, Kaepernick, Mallett, Locker.
Just wondering MadDog, of the four QBs above plus Dalton, what would be your QB board?
Mine would look like:
Ponder
Locker
Dalton
Mallett
Kaepernick
And minus Kaepernick, all may have to be trade-up scenarios, so the price would be roughly the same.
That's a list. This is what yours should look like:

Originally posted by PTulini:
Quarterback Andy Dalton (TCU) is scheduled to visit the 49ers on Wednesday, Foxsports.com reported.
Read more: 49ers visit with corners, pass-rushers
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
Originally posted by MadDog49er:Originally posted by PTulini:
Quarterback Andy Dalton (TCU) is scheduled to visit the 49ers on Wednesday, Foxsports.com reported.
Read more: 49ers visit with corners, pass-rushers
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
The team has appeared to have a lot of interest in Dalton. Whether this interest is legit, or a smokescreen, is another issue, but I could see them going this direction. There seems to be a lot of Jim Harbaugh in Dalton.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:Originally posted by PTulini:
Quarterback Andy Dalton (TCU) is scheduled to visit the 49ers on Wednesday, Foxsports.com reported.
Read more: 49ers visit with corners, pass-rushers
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
The team has appeared to have a lot of interest in Dalton. Whether this interest is legit, or a smokescreen, is another issue, but I could see them going this direction. There seems to be a lot of Jim Harbaugh in Dalton.
Originally posted by jta854:
I like Dalton, but is he worth the 45 pick?
Originally posted by ghostrider:
I'm not sure why exactly but he kind of reminds me of Garcia.