49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 698 users in the forums

Tank the year?

Browse 49ers books and videos
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,740
No.

SMMFH.
im sorry but thats a terrible first post

i would not want to watch a year of losing let alone losing on purpose. too much talent on this team to waste a year of peoples career and longevity
WTF NOOOOOOOO
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
Nope. You play football to win. The worst team gets luck and that's that.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
No.

SMMFH.
No.


However, I don't expect the 49ers to win the division either. Harbaugh needs time to install his offensive system. I'm not sure if one offseason will be enough to get it running smoothly.
seriously get out
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
  • Posts: 49,067
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
seriously get out

This. I hope you never post again.
you're not worthy
you waste your first post on that nonsense?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,729
SMH F**K NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone