LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Underclassmen Declared for 2011 draft

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
UCLA S Rahim Moore has decided to forego his senior season to enter the 2011 NFL Draft.
Moore is rated as the best safety prospect available and a borderline first-round pick by ESPN's Todd McShay. The two-time All-American finished his junior season with 77 tackles and one interception. Moore ranks fourth in school history with 14 interceptions.
Others declaring:

RB John Clay, Wisconsin
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Quote:
UCLA S Rahim Moore has decided to forego his senior season to enter the 2011 NFL Draft.
Moore is rated as the best safety prospect available and a borderline first-round pick by ESPN's Todd McShay. The two-time All-American finished his junior season with 77 tackles and one interception. Moore ranks fourth in school history with 14 interceptions.

I wonder if he'd fall to us in the 2nd round...

1st round: Prince Amukamara
2nd round: Rahim Moore
3rd round: Ricky Stanzi

Is there are guard that can unseat chilo
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
added 3 big names to the list, Ryan Mallett, Mark Ingram and Marcell Dareus.

Don't forget Julio Jones.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Quote:

3rd round: Andy Dalton.

Fixed. This would be even better.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Quote:

3rd round: Andy Dalton.

Honestly, I still have my questions about Andy Dalton mainly cus I didn't watch much of him this season. Sell him to me, OTC

And would Dalton be available in the 4th maybe?
double post.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 7, 2011 at 16:14:59 ]
Missouri DE/OLB Prospect Aldon Smith declares -- Add him, AB.
thanks OTC, revised.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/college/s_717228.html

Expect Dion Lewis and Baldwin to Enter (already knew about him).

Lewis entering is not a good idea, in my opinion. I think he should stay a year.. but that's just me. He would be a good fit on this team, in my opinion though.
Georgia CB Brandon Boykin (5'10", 185) declared. He's a great athlete, excellent speed and an explosive returner as well. Might end up as a mid-2nd or possibly 3rd round CB and definitely someone to watch as a nickel back/special teamer.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Quote:

3rd round: Ricky Stanzi

Double-fix!!!!

I wish Kellen Moore would come out. Just the kind of guy we need to stretch the field with Crabs and VD
Originally posted by Mtzqb18:
I wish Kellen Moore would come out. Just the kind of guy we need to stretch the field with Crabs and VD

except he can't really stretch the field with his weak, weak arm... he could probably run the WCO though, that is for sure
Share 49ersWebzone