There are 236 users in the forums

The Christian Ponder Bandwagon

Mrs. Ponder?
Really like Ponder for SF's WC. All depends on his medical checks. If that goes well, as well as the Senior Bowl and Combine performances? Then sign me up for CP in the 2nd round.
I was watching on him last night and I completely agree with you, this guy looks like real good, would love to have him.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Really like Ponder for SF's WC. All depends on his medical checks. If that goes well, as well as the Senior Bowl and Combine performances? Then sign me up for CP in the 2nd round.

Yeah if that all checks out, you have an excellent raw talent to work with. Devlin is another guy I really like.
Guy just seems to not be able to stay healthy!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveTheShocker:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Yeah if that all checks out, you have an excellent raw talent to work with. Devlin is another guy I really like.

Why am I not surprised?
Only problem is when is the last time a FSU QB was successful in the NFL?

From Wikipedia: Add Adrian McPherson to the list...
McMillan • Tensi • Hammond • Cappleman • Huff • McManus • Ferguson • Willis • Johnson • Weldon • Ward • Kanell • Busby • Weinke • Rix • Sexton • Weatherford • Lee •
Originally posted by Gore_21:

McMillan • Tensi • Hammond • Cappleman • Huff • McManus • Ferguson • Willis • Johnson • Weldon • Ward • Kanell • Busby • Weinke • Rix • Sexton • Weatherford • Lee •

You answered you're own question.

Brad Johnson.
2x Pro Bowler and Super Bowl winner.
He was an active NFL player in 2008, although past his prime. Really not that long ago.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Jan 21, 2011 at 3:40 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Brad Johnson.
He was an active NFL player in 2008, although past his prime. Really not that long ago.

So 1 out of the 19 on the list? Not knocking Ponder but that's something to consider IMO

I certainly wouldn't label Ponder "can't miss", but none of this years QB crop is a can't miss candidate.

Ponder- umm nope
Excellent 1st post!!

You make a pretty convincing case for slecting Ponder.. You are not the first to make this suggestion.

Who cares? Means nothing.

If that was the ONLY PROBLEM Ponder would be the 1st overall pick.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Brad Johnson.

1 out of 15 is not good enough pal
Share 49ersWebzone