LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

49ers sign LeGarret Blount

He is great to bring in late in half's to punish the defense. Another physical player.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Remember, no one is as bad as .

His name is not to be mentioned on this site

+

=

lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jrg:

+

=

How dare you post this.
fullback imo
Lol, Blount is not as bad as (that guy who didnt block Aneas Williams) or even on the level of a one Maurice Clarett.

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
As a boise state guy I can handle having an Idaho vandal but now this guy. I guess I can try and look past his cowardly sucker punch.

Bull, that jackass from Boise ran up and shoved Blount while talking trash, they BOTH acted like punks! It wasn't unprovoked, and it wasn't a "Sucker Punch" You run up and shove somebody while taunting them you better expect to get hit!

hmm.. where in my post did i mention that the situation was all Blounts' fault? The only thing i posted was about a cowardly sucker punch. A punch that came after the coach was pulling dude back and then Blount punches him when he's not looking. Then he runs away trying to act all hard. Byron Hout(Boise State guy) was an idiot for what he did but it's immature to think he should have gotten punched in the face for talking smack. Especially when he's not looking.

Another thing that pissed me off was Blount trying to fight the fans as well. Dude is an idiot and a thug and i want nothing to do with the guy. Now i have to root for him because he's a Niner.

You are right though, if someone talks smack they deserved to get punched.
Good thing not everyone in sports believe in that because talking smack happens all the time.
I like this pickup

I really like this pick, I don't know how many of you guys watch the senior bowl but he was dominant in that game.. I think he is going to make the team...

go niners
Originally posted by jimrat201:
As a boise state guy I can handle having an Idaho vandal but now this guy. I guess I can try and look past his cowardly sucker punch.

Bull, that jackass from Boise ran up and shoved Blount while talking trash, they BOTH acted like punks! It wasn't unprovoked, and it wasn't a "Sucker Punch" You run up and shove somebody while taunting them you better expect to get hit!

Dude from Oakland, is he not? I don't blame him for smackin that clown!

Seriously provoked! The guy from Boise was really classless. Stupid to boot. He even expected to be whacked. He was looking out of the corner of his eye for the smack-down. Not at all a "cowardly sucker punch"

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

+

=

Sorry James

Yeah, I'm not from Oakland, but I was raised to sock a fool in his mouth if he jumps in my face like that. Football field or not, you gonna get what's coming to you if you jump in a man's face like that.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeah, I'm not from Oakland, but I was raised to sock a fool in his mouth if he jumps in my face like that. Football field or not, you gonna get what's coming to you if you jump in a man's face like that.

Exactly, and you know in the back of everybody's head your saying that Boise St player deserved it.
Quote:
Adam_Schefter 49ers had RB LeGarrette Blount on phone in sixth round -- looked like he would go then. Instead he'll go to 49ers as an undrafted FA.

Wonder what triggered the change?
This offense is now exactly what Singletary envisioned. We're going to knock the fcuk out of people this year!
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Apr 25, 2010 at 12:37 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone