LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Steve Young better as a football player

He has been talking over all the others analyzing the draft. Too much coffee or something. And damn, he dyes his hair. He's coming across as an arrogant ass. Has he been hanging around with Deon?
How dare you say someething bad about Steve Young!
Originally posted by pelos21:
How dare you say someething bad about Steve Young!

Look at his username, obviously a Joe > Steve fan, can you blame him?
HOF QB.

The two important Guys in that 5 man crew are Gruden and Young. Rings and status mean everything.

Nuff said. If they don't want him to "talk over them" then they need to SPEAK THE F*CK UP and be men not mice.

Period. I like Tom Jackson but that's BULL.

*Edit* Oh BTF'NW... TJ has been talking over everyone else any other time. I always see Steve trying to get a word in edgewise and he get shut down. It's about damn time he stood up for hissef.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 23, 2010 at 8:28 PM ]
Who the hell is Steve Young?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who the hell is Steve Young?

last guy to take us to the glory land
how dare a HOF QB hired to be an analyst have strong opinions on TV!
Can we get rid of that last post from the guy that got BANNED? It's kind of worthless....

kinda like going in to edit this once I realized that while I was writing that it was already being deleted....
[ Edited by Getrdun9ers on Apr 24, 2010 at 1:45 AM ]
He's mormon, he can't drink coffee.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joebbadass:
He has been talking over all the others analyzing the draft. Too much coffee or something. And damn, he dyes his hair. He's coming across as an arrogant ass. Has he been hanging around with Deon?

ban.

Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
He's mormon, he can't drink coffee.

Originally posted by joebbadass:

Blasphemy!
Share 49ersWebzone