Most people would have your picks swapped. Haden at #13 and Iupati at #17. But in the end we get them both, so what does it matter how?
I would be happy with that draft.
There are 753 users in the forums
My Final 1st Round Mock Draft! This will happen ;)! OPINIONS?
- 1 2
Browse 49ers books and videos
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:44 PM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM
- DaFaro49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,569
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Most people would have your picks swapped. Haden at #13 and Iupati at #17. But in the end we get them both, so what does it matter how?
I would be happy with that draft.
Yeah, they maybe swapped. But 49ers may fear that Iupati may get drafted by the Jets, and with Earl Thomas still on Board.. they can be flexible if they take Iupati. Because than at 17 they can get haden or thomas.
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:55 PM
- zillabeast
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,042
If Dez Bryant is on the board at 13, you take him. I know the need is on the offensive line right now, but he's a very special kind of freak you can't afford to let slip through your hands.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not completely comfortable with the Crabtree/Morgan duo right now. Crabs is going to be a stud, but Morgan is a huge question mark for me. I would not be afraid to pull the trigger and select Dez.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not completely comfortable with the Crabtree/Morgan duo right now. Crabs is going to be a stud, but Morgan is a huge question mark for me. I would not be afraid to pull the trigger and select Dez.
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:57 PM
- DaFaro49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,569
Originally posted by zillabeast:
If Dez Bryant is on the board at 13, you take him. I know the need is on the offensive line right now, but he's a very special kind of freak you can't afford to let slip through your hands.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not completely comfortable with the Crabtree/Morgan duo right now. Crabs is going to be a stud, but Morgan is a huge question mark for me. I would not be afraid to pull the trigger and select Dez.
Id take Dez Bryant. I believe their is a hugeeeeeee chance he is their at 13. If Singletary is comfortable with the Man/Charcter Bryant has..than he would be the selection.
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:59 PM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,496
Switch your 13 and 17 picks......Iupati will not go that early and Hayden will be gone.....
I think Davis at 13 and Thomas at 17
I think Davis at 13 and Thomas at 17
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:01 AM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:Originally posted by zillabeast:
If Dez Bryant is on the board at 13, you take him. I know the need is on the offensive line right now, but he's a very special kind of freak you can't afford to let slip through your hands.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not completely comfortable with the Crabtree/Morgan duo right now. Crabs is going to be a stud, but Morgan is a huge question mark for me. I would not be afraid to pull the trigger and select Dez.
Id take Dez Bryant. I believe their is a hugeeeeeee chance he is their at 13. If Singletary is comfortable with the Man/Charcter Bryant has..than he would be the selection.
we will not take bryant. i just dont see us drafting 2 wrs in the 1st rd in back to back yrs
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:01 AM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
I don't know about picking Bryant. Not that I don't want Bryant, I just don't think he is going to catch many balls when Alex is throwing from his back.
This team needs to fix the O-line now. Our bread and butter is Frank Gore! We need to be able to convert on 3rd and short! I am so tired of us getting stacked backwards almost every single time.
I want to take the best OT and OL available in the first! Between Crabtree, Davis, and Gore our offense will be fine; but ONLY if we get the big uglies up front to make it happen!
This team needs to fix the O-line now. Our bread and butter is Frank Gore! We need to be able to convert on 3rd and short! I am so tired of us getting stacked backwards almost every single time.
I want to take the best OT and OL available in the first! Between Crabtree, Davis, and Gore our offense will be fine; but ONLY if we get the big uglies up front to make it happen!
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:01 AM
- DaFaro49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,569
Originally posted by elguapo:
Switch your 13 and 17 picks......Iupati will not go that early and Hayden will be gone.....
I think Davis at 13 and Thomas at 17
Yeah, ill flop the two around.
HADEN, BERRY, SPILLER, AND BRYANT ARE MY FAVE PLAYERS. If we get 1 of the 4 id love it. If we get 2 of the 4!! Id bust a ..... u know
[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Apr 22, 2010 at 12:03 AM ]
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:19 AM
- DaFaro49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,569
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I don't know about picking Bryant. Not that I don't want Bryant, I just don't think he is going to catch many balls when Alex is throwing from his back.
This team needs to fix the O-line now. Our bread and butter is Frank Gore! We need to be able to convert on 3rd and short! I am so tired of us getting stacked backwards almost every single time.
I want to take the best OT and OL available in the first! Between Crabtree, Davis, and Gore our offense will be fine; but ONLY if we get the big uglies up front to make it happen!
I hate the Ideal of drafting an Offensive Lineman early. But, without them you cant do anything.
Apr 22, 2010 at 2:45 AM
- 4thewin
- Veteran
- Posts: 40
Kareem jackson can't be taken twice
Apr 22, 2010 at 2:48 AM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
I don't see Jax taking Spiller, they need a LB bad! I think they go with McClain
Apr 22, 2010 at 2:53 AM
- DaFaro49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,569
Originally posted by 4thewin:
Kareem jackson can't be taken twice
corrected
Apr 22, 2010 at 2:53 AM
- DaFaro49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,569
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I don't see Jax taking Spiller, they need a LB bad! I think they go with McClain
Jax is a run first offense. Nearly a 70/30 ration, favoring the run. I know they would like to preserve MJD, so i wouldnt be surprised if they take Spiller.
Apr 22, 2010 at 3:20 AM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I don't see Jax taking Spiller, they need a LB bad! I think they go with McClain
Jax is a run first offense. Nearly a 70/30 ration, favoring the run. I know they would like to preserve MJD, so i wouldnt be surprised if they take Spiller.
Yes. But they have nobody at linebacker. They can always pick up a RB to spell Mo in the 2nd round. They have Daryl Smith at OLB, who is very solid, but is not a game-changing type. I think McClain will be their pick (if available) or a DL.
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Apr 22, 2010 at 3:23 AM ]
- 1 2