There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Draft Conversation w/ Trent Baalke

Love that last part. I'm likin Baalke more and more.
I like him. Seems very level-headed. Not the type of guy who is going to tweet song titles that hint who the team is going to draft.
man I wish I knew how their mock draft turned out
Originally posted by teeohh:
man I wish I knew how their mock draft turned out

Yeah it's cool that they do that. Interesting.
Originally posted by NewEraNiner:
I like him. Seems very level-headed. Not the type of guy who is going to tweet song titles that hint who the team is going to draft.

lmfao @ pete carroll
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lmfao @ pete carroll

lol f**kin pete carroll

i'm going to tweet him a song after we kick his ass in their house week 1
"It's gonna be a success, and I'm confident we are gonna do that"

I like the talk, now let's see if he can do the walk!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lmfao @ pete carroll

@ Coach Fredo
I'm rooting for Trent Baalke, we both attended Bemidji State University
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:

talking points please PTulini, can't view whatever U posted. At work
Seems like a level-headed guy, nice of him to interview so close to the draft despite being busy. Also, I didn't see any hard liquor bottles in the background, I like him already.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I hope Baalke will keep a level head in a draft that is getting more & more...uncertain. Anything seems possible.....
I see that a number of you have described Baalke as "level-headed." It is too bad I do not see the words, "brilliant," or "genius." He may prove to be that eventually, but they these are not words I have yet seen used to describe him. Level-headed may be good enough to get us to the playoffs, but brilliant may be what is needed for SB success.