LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

What time will Niners pick?

I've been trying to figure out how this new primetime first round will work and am lost. It is my understanding that each team has 15 minutes on the clock, of which teams generally milk every second. That being said, we would pick around 7:30. ESPN and NFL Network show the draft from 4:30 to 8:00. Will we even get to see the 17th pick?
[ Edited by gunslinger8 on Apr 21, 2010 at 6:40 PM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Thanks for the clarification.
Originally posted by gunslinger8:

• Shifty
  • Veteran
It's 10 minutes per pick, and ESPN will show the first round dont worry. Anywhere from 90 minutes to 2 hours in and the niners will be picking
I've been trying to figure out how this new primetime first round will work and am lost. It is my understanding that each team has 15 minutes on the clock, of which teams generally milk every second. That being said, we would pick around 7:30. ESPN and NFL Network show the draft from 4:30 to 8:00. Will we even get to see the 17th pick?

they will probably will pick #13 around 7 PST
me thinks there are ten minutes now.... but where did you get that 8:00 end time?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Don't worry man, regardless of what time the schedule shows the entire draft will be shown tomorrow. Every year they seem to run over the scheduled time but they won't cut away from the show until it's over.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=140397&highlight=Dominate

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
me thinks there are ten minutes now.... but where did you get that 8:00 end time?

Direct TV programming schedule.

I hope its before 7:30 because the sharks play at 7:30
  • Chief
  • Veteran
This made me LOL.
6:43 for pick 13, 7:22 for pick 17
Share 49ersWebzone