There are 217 users in the forums

49ers | Could move up in draft

Only thing that would be worse than selecting a QB/Clausen in the first would be to trade both of our firsts to get him. I would be so f**king pissed. I would seriously question what management is thinking. All signs point to smokescreens... plus Lombardi worked for the Raiders and at times seems to be anti-49ers.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Only thing that would be worse than selecting a QB/Clausen in the first would be to trade both of our firsts to get him. I would be so f**king pissed. I would seriously question what management is thinking. All signs point to smokescreens... plus Lombardi worked for the Raiders and at times seems to be anti-49ers.

Lombardi worked under Bill Walsh.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL.

Maybe it wasn't such a great idea for the Yorks to get rid of Scot M. My guess is after the draft we are going to miss him a lot. This is going to be really bad.

I wouldn't pick that guy if he came to us at #13 or #17. I doubt I would pick him at #49. But the 49ers these days don't make sense.

hey there fair weather fan...you should go into weather reporting so you have a 50/50 chance on whether your post is relevant...better odds that way

So you think it was a good move to get rid of the GM weeks before the draft? Wait until the draft. You will be crying too.

yeah i do...kind of sets a bad example when your GM is coming to work drunk or just plain not showing up

and no i won't be crying when we draft this year because our draft board was essentially set in the first place so this is still a heavily influenced mccloughan draft...i can mail you a box of kleenex if you shed too many tears though
Share 49ersWebzone