There are 843 users in the forums
Final Mock (1-49) and Niner Picks
Apr 19, 2010 at 5:21 PM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,287
I can live with that and think it's very probable. Though they never ever trade up I just think the Eagles gonna crash the top 10-13 for Thomas or may even go for Berry if he's there at 7.
Apr 19, 2010 at 6:47 PM
- PatrickWillis52
- Veteran
- Posts: 943
Apr 20, 2010 at 2:19 AM
- 228niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,630
good draft, i think we can get a speedy rb undrafted, ala kory sheets last year
Apr 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM
- Draftology
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,168
Originally posted by 228niner:Brandon James
good draft, i think we can get a speedy rb undrafted, ala kory sheets last year
Apr 20, 2010 at 1:53 PM
- NinerBuff
- The Election Dude
- Posts: 21,443
This is my favorite mock so far. I'll keep my fingers x-ed
Apr 20, 2010 at 2:03 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This is my favorite mock so far. I'll keep my fingers x-ed
Apr 21, 2010 at 2:46 AM
- GorefullBore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,449
Love it.
Apr 21, 2010 at 3:20 AM
- 9erfanAUS
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,281
We already have a developmental NT in RJF..
But good mock nonetheless
-9fA
But good mock nonetheless

-9fA