There are 409 users in the forums
A. Davis, Haden, Best, and Pike
- 1 2
Apr 20, 2010 at 10:30 AM
- CorvaNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,448
Just as with Clausen, drafting Pike means there's a logjam at QB...who do you cut? Certainly not Alex or Carr, who's the only experienced b/u QB. So, do you sacrifice Nate Davis for Pike...I don't think so. And, you wouldn't draft a QB only to put them on the PS and risk another team grabbing them. BL: a QB like Pike makes no sense for us.
Apr 20, 2010 at 10:41 AM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
I wish Best would fall to 49
Apr 20, 2010 at 3:32 PM
- bigmike55
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,474
Originally posted by teeohh:
I wish Best would fall to 49
me too.
Gore/Best/Coffee
Apr 20, 2010 at 3:55 PM
- 49ers18
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,383
Originally posted by bigmike55:Originally posted by teeohh:
I wish Best would fall to 49
me too.
Gore/Best/Coffee
Beastin!!!!!!


- 1 2