LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

A. Davis, Haden, Best, and Pike

Pat Kirwin's 3 round mock draft...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81797479&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

First Round.
13. Anthony Davis
17. Joe Haden

Second Round.
49. Jahvid Best

Third Round.
79. Tony Pike

I wouldn't mind this at all. Maybe another offensive lineman in the third over Tony Pike, but I like the first three picks in Davis, Haden, and Best.

What do you all think?
I could live with that, but like you said I'd rather take someone else over Pike.

I'd love to get Best, actually, and I'd be fine with Haden, tho I know some people think he's overrated. As far as Davis goes, as long as we get an OT I'll be happy. Gotta have faith that Sing and Solari and Brown will turn him into a player, even if some people question the kid.
[ Edited by HessianDud on Apr 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I could live with that, but like you said I'd rather take someone else over Pike.

Yeah, Pike has the build of a string bean, a 6'5" string bean.
I'm also surprised he has Graham slipping so far. It doesn't seem like he'll get out of the top 15.
Haden won't fall that far
awesome draft but id replace pike with a DT or OLB
We don't need Pike

so

replace Pike with one of the following OGs and we would be in business.

John Jerry
Jon Asamoah
Mike Johnson
Good job except for Pike.

I'd address G or safety with our 3rd round pick with this scenario.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Good job except for Pike.

I'd address G or safety with our 3rd round pick with this scenario.

+1
Sign me up, I would take this draft any day of the week.

Drafting for talent, need and the future. I personally think Pike has a high ceiling, if the draft him, basically if Alex stays healthy, it will come down to cutting Carr or placing Nate Davis on the PS.

I am a fan of Pike.

Jahvid Best will be long gone before #49!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, I'm also a fan of Pike you guys would really like him.
If Haden makes it to the 13th pick. Do you guys think he'll get to the 17th? Just curious. sorry to thread jack but i didn't want to start a new thread.
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
im starting to think joe haden is overrated but if we dont pick him at 13 then u can forget about him..and id rather have mccluster..
Originally posted by LA49erFan4ever:
im starting to think joe haden is overrated but if we dont pick him at 13 then u can forget about him..and id rather have mccluster..

I still think tackle is most important, then if a cb like haden is later or bpa either way maybe dez slips.
Share 49ersWebzone