There are 281 users in the forums

ESPN Blog Network Mock Draft - 4/19

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Would be a pretty sweet first round
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I don't like the Spiller pick. The Niners just traded a 5th for a special teams guy. Not only does the recent trade eliminate to use Spiller as a ST guy, but it would also upset some of the team chemistry by pissing off Frank Gore. The Niners would be better off with Haden at 13.

I agree with this. I also have to admit that I would be nervous of the 49ers passing on Davis at 13. I would be holding my breath until 17, hoping that he was still available. This Friday should be very exciting for 49er fans. My biggest fear is not getting a RT in the first.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I agree about passing on Davis till 17, word has it that the Giants might go OL with the 15th pick.
I'd be happy with this!
great draft!! thats what im hoping for thursday
Originally posted by mayo63:
I agree about passing on Davis till 17, word has it that the Giants might go OL with the 15th pick.

I look for the giants to go def. front seven and see the recent chatter as smoke screen as perhaps to get niners to bite from seventeen.
Haden and Davis...or, if JH is gone, get Davis and Iupati...can't go wrong drafting two of the real OL studs in the country. Pouncey's another possibility...love his versatility...and he reminds me of a more athletic, young Newberry.
Originally posted by jreff22:
That's all I want!!!
We pass on Haden twice?!!? TWICE?!?!?!

Am i the only one who would be VERY pissed off if we did that? I want Haden at 13 and Davis at 17...but if we not only pass on Haden at 13 but 17 as well i will be so mad...
Originally posted by 49ers18:
We pass on Haden twice?!!? TWICE?!?!?!

Am i the only one who would be VERY pissed off if we did that? I want Haden at 13 and Davis at 17...but if we not only pass on Haden at 13 but 17 as well i will be so mad...

NO i be ecstatic. Why is everyone so high on haden anyway because he play in the sec because he's pro day and combine show different times because truly that shows he not going to be consistent! what give nate too old sure but he's not worth a major reach for a guy who's a cover 2 cb and he reminds me of plummer but a bigger p***y against the run!

Originally posted by ramanz16:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
There's absolutely no way Haden drops to #18.

Agreed, I can actually see the Giants picking him allowing Iupati to fall to us. 15-18 in this draft are pretty interchangeable.

Drafting Iupati instead of Davis would be dumb.
Share 49ersWebzone