LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

-*-*- Grade kronik's 4th annual Mock (with videos) -*-*-

-*-*- Grade kronik's 4th annual Mock (with videos) -*-*-

I Like your trade and your draft is great I'm Not a big John Jerry but if the draft went like this I would be very happy.
I like it, man...one of the best mocks I've seen...and I've looked at hundreds of 'em.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Good draft, A+ for design.

Great mock. I really like it.
  • Walsh
  • Veteran
3 starters and NT of future. Wish we could get 2 2nd rounders. I'm just not sure we're getting value at OT with 13. The NT looks awesome..Linval. I'm hoping more and more we do pick up an NT in this draft.
I'm glad to see someone else feels the same way about McCourty as I do. In 3 years I think he will be seen as the best DB not named Berry in this draft. AND, like you said, he can tackle!

Don't know much about Moats or Rey, but I think I'd be ecstatic with this draft. I like what your smokin' kronik!
Originally posted by teeohh:
I would love to draft Graham, but that would still be a very sold draft.

A

B+
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I like it, man...one of the best mocks I've seen...and I've looked at hundreds of 'em.

Wow, thanks for the kind words
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
I'm glad to see someone else feels the same way about McCourty as I do. In 3 years I think he will be seen as the best DB not named Berry in this draft. AND, like you said, he can tackle!

Don't know much about Moats or Rey, but I think I'd be ecstatic with this draft. I like what your smokin' kronik!

I still dont get why he isn't ranked higher than Kyle Wilson, Thomas, Haden
Fills needs and gives us speed!! Just what i like
Share 49ersWebzone