There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFLN to feature Niners war room during the draft

Originally posted by YouGotGored:
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
9ers were featured last year too. It was worthless.

I don't think they ever followed through with that. Many logistical reasons. I don't recall ANY special Niners coverage on NFLN.

Yeah, a couple times they showed people sitting in the War Room through the window. Maybe three. It was exceedingly special.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

I don't think they ever followed through with that. Many logistical reasons. I don't recall ANY special Niners coverage on NFLN.

Yeah, a couple times they showed people sitting in the War Room through the window. Maybe three. It was exceedingly special.

How exciting. I wanted to see McCloughan start riverdancing and drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels when Crabtree fell to us.
What time does the draft start? I gotta work all damn day and want to see if i can watch it on the computer after the boss b***h leaves?

I live in texas so I'm two hours ahead
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
What time does the draft start? I gotta work all damn day and want to see if i can watch it on the computer after the boss b***h leaves?

I live in texas so I'm two hours ahead

4:30 pm pacific i think. its prime time this year, and only the 1st round on day 1 i beleive. so 6:30 in TX. which means unless you work evenings, youll be off by then. ill be working, so hopefully nobody spoils it. im so hardcore i DVR the draft. lol
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 20, 2010 at 3:26 AM ]

You got that right
I am predicting as usual the coverage will be primarily focused on the Cowboys, Eagles, Patriots, and the other normal "darlings" of the NFL.
f**k NFL network
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k NFL network

Originally posted by ghostrider:
f**k NFL network

I dont like it at all, i only watch it if they play old 49er games and during the regualr season for thursday night football
f**k NFL network

I dont like it at all, i only watch it if they play old 49er games and during the regualr season for thursday night football

Wow. What the heck do you watch?
f**k NFL network

ESPN
f**k NFL network

ESPN

Let me ask you a question, and don't take this the wrong way, Val, but are you on any heavy medications?
f**k NFL network

ESPN

Let me ask you a question, and don't take this the wrong way, Val, but are you on any heavy medications?

LOL, No im not on meds, I just never got into NFL network now the MLB Channel took my business away from ESPN.
The Network is all I watch and nothing else. Oh wait I do like to watch PTI on espn.
They just went to the Niners War Room on NFLN!!!

....it was an empty room with 3 phones on a desk.....