There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jon Gruden's QB Camp

Colt McCoy's was my favorite. Colt's a pretty funny guy
tebow looks like hes easy to coach like gruden said and he would do whatever it takes to become better. i came out impressed and honestly wouldnt mind him as a 9er. if theres a florida or a spread o qb to succeed in the nfl i wouldnt be surprised if its tebow in a few yrs
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Yeah I agree above. I thought Tebow came across as the most passionate. Clausen came across as really weird though. Maybe it's just me.

-9fA

it's because he's a f*g! he did seem wierd
Originally posted by Draftology:
Colt McCoy's was my favorite. Colt's a pretty funny guy

lol yeah real funny. the jokes on u bud!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
CHUCKY IS THE MAN!!!!
Chucky should be coaching Jamarcus fat @ss in Oakland. It would be hilarious what he would say to him on the film room.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Yeah I agree above. I thought Tebow came across as the most passionate. Clausen came across as really weird though. Maybe it's just me.

-9fA

Naw it wasn't just you i wouldn't say weird but like he really wasn't paying attention. something was off
I saw the one w/Colt McCoy...Gruden's a hoot. If he gives up coaching, he'd be a good comedian.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
tebow looks like hes easy to coach like gruden said and he would do whatever it takes to become better. i came out impressed and honestly wouldnt mind him as a 9er. if theres a florida or a spread o qb to succeed in the nfl i wouldnt be surprised if its tebow in a few yrs

Completely agree with this. I've been a Tebow supporter throughout his college career. His motivation to get better each and everyday and his willingness to be coached up is what's going to turn him into a good NFL qb.
I actually liked Clausens. He was taking notes of little things Gruden was saying that could help him...on how he could improve things.

That being said I've liked McCoy more than any other QB in this draft all year. He seems like a quicker, slightly stronger armed Jeff Garcia. So if a better version of Garcia is available at #49 we take him, but I think McCoy will go in the 1st.
He also watches tape with CJ Spiller here.