LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 410 users in the forums

Jon Gruden's QB Camp

anyone watching these segments in SportsCenter? They're awesome!

http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter/post/_/id/43688/jon-grudens-qb-camp-sam-bradford

once this video is done, you will see a list with other videos "You may also like" you will then find his segment with Tebow.

it's all great stuff
Originally posted by vrabbit:
anyone watching these segments in SportsCenter? They're awesome!

http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter/post/_/id/43688/jon-grudens-qb-camp-sam-bradford

once this video is done, you will see a list with other videos "You may also like" you will then find his segment with Tebow.

it's all great stuff

I saw the Bradford one. Was it just me or did Bradford seem slow...or bored.
those were pretty cool.
I came away from that with a man crush on tebow lol. (just a lil) wouldnt mind him in the 2nd, and I think a guy like him will only make Alex Smith better. He looks like a great team mate. I also loved it when Gruden was talking dirty to him. Watch the video and youll see what I mean.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NTeply49:
I came away from that with a man crush on tebow lol. (just a lil) wouldnt mind him in the 2nd, and I think a guy like him will only make Alex Smith better. He looks like a great team mate. I also loved it when Gruden was talking dirty to him. Watch the video and youll see what I mean.

Yeah, I'm just gonna quote this now before you edit it.
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by NTeply49:

Yeah, I'm just gonna quote this now before you edit it.

it was hilarious
Yea this is really good maybe some of the best draft related pieces i've ever seen
Colt McCoy

Gruden has a lot of coaching years left in him
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Gruden is awesome, he's f**king nuts, but awesome
I think the full show is on Thursday (tomorrow) and the SC segments have been teasers for the show.

Tebow's Camp Gruden was by far the best. Bradford is boaring & Clausen is a f*g!
Originally posted by wailers15:
Tebow's Camp Gruden was by far the best. Bradford is boaring & Clausen is a f*g!

Honestly, I hate Tebow on film, but after watching the segment and just running through some numbers, I can't say I would be that angry if we took a shot on him in the 2nd or 3rd. Crazy I know, but I'd much prefer him to a McCoy or Clausen if we had to take a QB in the first couple rounds.
i think i missed it
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Colt McCoy

Gruden has a lot of coaching years left in him

"Do you yodel?" LOL
Yeah I agree above. I thought Tebow came across as the most passionate. Clausen came across as really weird though. Maybe it's just me.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone