There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

FoxSports.com Mock Draft, By Peter Schrager - Version 4.0

• willworkforbecky
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Ughh, I'm tired of the f**king Joe Haden assumptions people are pinning on us. The last thing we need is another slow/containment-limited CB on the roster.

I'm so tired of people who use ** because they're scarred of getting kick out. Just man up or don't say it at all.
Originally posted by willworkforbecky:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Ughh, I'm tired of the f**king Joe Haden assumptions people are pinning on us. The last thing we need is another slow/containment-limited CB on the roster.

I'm so tired of people who use ** because they're scarred of getting kick out. Just man up or don't say it at all.

What?
Seems like an odd practice to be on the warpath against but hey, to each his own.
I wouldnt be mad if we got Haden, but we need a real OT if we're drafting Oline in the first. I like McCluster. But Id rather have Dan Lafavour then Pike and we should be able to land Dan like 5th or 6th round. Im basically hate this guys draft. Clements and SPencer are good 1 and 2 CB Brown is a good 3 . I think drafting a Cb in the 3rd round like Arenas would be ideal.
Love the first 3 picks and I love McCluster in the 2nd. Kind of reminds me of Warrick Dunn. I would like to get another lineman or DB with that 3d rounder.
I'm hoping for a Lupati - Thomas - Davis streak.

Fills holes at guard, tackle and a stud S.