There are 189 users in the forums

FoxSports.com Mock Draft, By Peter Schrager - Version 4.0

from March 24th

#13- CB Joe Haden
#17- OT/OG Mike Iupati
#49- RB/WR Dexter McCluster
#79- QB Tony Pike
Don't like us getting another QB, but I do like the first 3 picks. I would prefer a tackle, too
Ughh, I'm tired of the f**king Joe Haden assumptions people are pinning on us. The last thing we need is another slow/containment-limited CB on the roster.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Ughh, I'm tired of the f**king Joe Haden assumptions people are pinning on us. The last thing we need is another slow/containment-limited CB on the roster.

I would disagree with you Haden has only played corenr for a few years and is already this good imagine when he fully understands the position.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Just not a huge fan of Haden at #13, with Spencer, Clements, Brown and Harris/Bly i think we are more than fine at CB.
Originally posted by lonneybyrd:

I would disagree with you Haden has only played corenr for a few years and is already this good imagine when he fully understands the position.

What's a corenr?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Just not a huge fan of Haden at #13, with Spencer, Clements, Brown and Harris/Bly i think we are more than fine at CB.

Agreed, it's the only position besides QB I would get angry if the Niner's drafted in the first.
Originally posted by PTulini:
from March 24th

#13- CB Joe Haden
#17- OT/OG Mike Iupati
#49- RB/WR Dexter McCluster
#79- QB Tony Pike

Don't like the pick @ QB. Is Pike any better than Nate Davis? I don't think so. McCluster is also a bit of a reach.
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
LOL Tony Pike.

He can't even hit a 15 yard out route!

He ran a 4.43 at his pro-day. That's faster than Berry's 40 time.

Quote:
At Florida's Pro Day, Haden ran a 4.43 on a wet surface, which equates to a 4.38 on a normal track.

[ Edited by PatrickWillis52 on Apr 2, 2010 at 09:52:40 ]

He's not slow so I don't know what you're talking about. And if you watched his games, he's got game speed.
Replace McCluster with a safety like Major Wright or Morgan Burnett and replace Pike with a pass rusher like Greg Hardy and I wouldn't mind it too much.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by lonneybyrd:

What's a corenr?

I think they examine dead bodies....
Why Iupati? Who do we put at RT? Staley? I don't like the Pike pick either. Haden and McC are ballers though.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Pike is a good QB in the spread but he has had injury problems.
Share 49ersWebzone