Charles Brown-T- Player Apr. 18 - 9:38 am et
USC LT Charles Brown is reportedly "a hot commodity right now," and could be drafted in the top 15.
The most obvious landing spot in the top-15 picks would be in Seattle, where left tackle help is sorely needed. Brown, of course, was Pete Carroll's starting left tackle for two years at USC.
Source: National Football Post
Some other info from the website.....
2. Detroit : But unless the Lions feel they can acquire Albert Haynesworth from the Redskins (I would put the odds at 20 percent), they’ll take Russell Okung. Without Haynesworth, the pick will be Ndamukong Suh.
5. Kansas City: The Chiefs are trying, and I mean really trying, to move down. My sources tell me they’ll be willing to go down as far as 15 for the right deal because they feel they can find a player in that range. They want to move badly and might be able to if they can convince a team to move up and get ahead of Cleveland to acquire Clausen. The reality for the Chiefs and the rest of the NFL is that Cleveland won’t pick Clausen. More on the Browns later.
6. Seattle: They need a left tackle, they need a running back and they need to fix their defense, so they can go many directions. But the key point for the Seahawks is how they manage their draft. If they go OT, they might not get C.J. Spiller, so they must look at combinations. Would they want Spiller and a lesser tackle, or Trent Williams and another back? The right combination of players is the decision facing the Seahawks right now.
7. Cleveland: I’m told the Browns are not going to pick a quarterback, that they’re going to draft defense with their first pick. In spite of Jon Gruden’s relationship with Mike Holmgren and his love of Clausen, the Browns are not going quarterback early.
9. The draft will have two sections — the first will be sorting out the top seven picks and the second will be which team picking at the top of the second round jumps into the first round. From picks 22-32, I expect some trades to be made, and there will be a sense of urgency for teams to not have to wait an entire day to get their guy in the second.
11. I’m told Buffalo will go offensive tackle with its first pick and has interest in Florida quarterback Tim Tebow. The Bills might have to move to the bottom of the first to be in position to get him.
[ Edited by TlSSER on Apr 18, 2010 at 9:47 AM ]