There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

my new draft wants

• oklasooners
  • Info N/A
1A. trent Williams. Solidify the o-line, open more holes for gore and give smith more time to find 15 85 and 84
1B. Taylor Mays. A speedy SS who hits like a linebacker.Everyone rags on him for poor tackling technique but one off-season with Sing and he will be a high flaying Willis at SS. Recievers will be scared to go over the middle with Mays and Gohldson roaming around.
2. John Jerry, OT/OG. our og that will bolster the o-line. a mauler in the run game
3. Jordan shipley, wr. our slot reciever and great return man.
I would be amazed if this is how our draft turned out. ecstatic. who wouldn't want this to play out in the draft? I know the mays haters will be coming out.
Not bad. Rather get passrusher than Mays thou.
Good Mock. But I dont think Mays will be our pick anymore without McCloughlan.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Good Mock. But I dont think Mays will be our pick anymore without McCloughlan.

Wasn't Baalke his understudy, though? Perhaps philosophies stay the same? And, I always kinda assumed that maybe Mays would be a Singletary kinda guy.
Great Idea... I would go though

13. Williams
17. Pass Rusher
49. OG
1. Trent Williams
1. Jerry Hughes (trade down)
2. Nate Allen
3. John Jerry
Mays is mainly criticized for not being a playmaker or having a natural feel for the game. John Jerry is a reach in the second but would be good value in the 3rd.
I think the Mays pick wouldn't be too bad. We have need at SS to take over for M Lewis, and Mays would be a great in the box safety. He seems to fit our style of play on D. He hits hard, runs fast....he just needs to get the feel of the game better.

As for getting Jerry, I think he might be there in the 3rd, and that getting Asomoah in the 2nd would be better.
Originally posted by noobie:
1. Trent Williams
2. Nate Allen
3. John Jerry

I'd have sex with that draft.

Twice if John Jerry = Dexter McCluster.
Originally posted by noobie:
1. Trent Williams
2. Nate Allen
3. John Jerry

I would like either Hughes or Graham in the 1B slot, and I would be ok with a trade down to get Hughes and another draft pick.
  • sfbuckeye49
  • Info N/A
We are the 49ers not the raiders. A ss that cant tackle or cover will not get drafted by us in round 1!