There are 580 users in the forums
only 3 players to trade up for
Browse 49ers books and videos
Mar 20, 2010 at 8:29 AM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Mar 20, 2010 at 8:39 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Originally posted by jreff22:
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Well, it simply isn't going to happen, but if the rest of the NFL had a collective dose of idiocy, I would take him and put Staley as RT.
Mar 20, 2010 at 8:41 AM
- WheresWaldo
- Member
- Posts: 2,440
Trent Williams at RT.
Mar 20, 2010 at 8:44 AM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Well, it simply isn't going to happen, but if the rest of the NFL had a collective dose of idiocy, I would take him and put Staley as RT.
If he fell all the way to 13 I say f**k it and wait till 17
Mar 20, 2010 at 8:47 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Well, it simply isn't going to happen, but if the rest of the NFL had a collective dose of idiocy, I would take him and put Staley as RT.
If he fell all the way to 13 I say f**k it and wait till 17
I don't suppose you would like to place a small bet on this possibility?
Mar 20, 2010 at 9:01 AM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Well, it simply isn't going to happen, but if the rest of the NFL had a collective dose of idiocy, I would take him and put Staley as RT.
If he fell all the way to 13 I say f**k it and wait till 17
I don't suppose you would like to place a small bet on this possibility?
no not really
Mar 20, 2010 at 9:04 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Well, it simply isn't going to happen, but if the rest of the NFL had a collective dose of idiocy, I would take him and put Staley as RT.
If he fell all the way to 13 I say f**k it and wait till 17
I don't suppose you would like to place a small bet on this possibility?
no not really
Mar 20, 2010 at 10:05 AM
- cupcheck
- Info N/A
Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Well, it simply isn't going to happen, but if the rest of the NFL had a collective dose of idiocy, I would take him and put Staley as RT.
If he fell all the way to 13 I say f**k it and wait till 17
I don't suppose you would like to place a small bet on this possibility?
English- Do you have inside information on why Okung would drop the the proverbial rock? A few analysts aren't all that impressed with his game tape, wonder what you've read?
Mar 20, 2010 at 10:38 AM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,089
Mine are:
Eric Berry, if he reaches the 8th or 9th pick.
Golden Tate if he falls to the 25th to 30th pick.
Mike Iupati if he falls to the 30th-32nd pick.
Until then my two 1st round picks are:
13. Trent Williams
17. Brandon Graham
Eric Berry, if he reaches the 8th or 9th pick.
Golden Tate if he falls to the 25th to 30th pick.
Mike Iupati if he falls to the 30th-32nd pick.
Until then my two 1st round picks are:
13. Trent Williams
17. Brandon Graham
Mar 20, 2010 at 11:21 AM
- 5xChamp
- Veteran
- Posts: 909
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Mine are:
Eric Berry, if he reaches the 8th or 9th pick.
Golden Tate if he falls to the 25th to 30th pick.
Mike Iupati if he falls to the 30th-32nd pick.
Until then my two 1st round picks are:
13. Trent Williams
17. Brandon Graham
Like this
Mar 20, 2010 at 12:54 PM
- nickbradley
- Member
- Posts: 3,755
Originally posted by oklasooners:
In my opinion there are only three players in the draft I would condifer trading up for if available at five or beyond. They are Suh-----Berry-----Okung. If any of them slip to 5 or beyond I will be all for trading up to get them. the only three. I bet those are the top three on the niners draft board also.
No way I'm trading up for a safety.
Mar 20, 2010 at 1:06 PM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Originally posted by cupcheck:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by jreff22:
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Well, it simply isn't going to happen, but if the rest of the NFL had a collective dose of idiocy, I would take him and put Staley as RT.
If he fell all the way to 13 I say f**k it and wait till 17
I don't suppose you would like to place a small bet on this possibility?
English- Do you have inside information on why Okung would drop the the proverbial rock? A few analysts aren't all that impressed with his game tape, wonder what you've read?
Dude I have no inside info on anyone. That being said, do YOU think he will drop to 17? 17!
Fancy a gamble?!!
Mar 20, 2010 at 1:20 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Mine are:
Eric Berry, if he reaches the 8th or 9th pick.
Golden Tate if he falls to the 25th to 30th pick.
Mike Iupati if he falls to the 30th-32nd pick.
Until then my two 1st round picks are:
13. Trent Williams
17. Brandon Graham
now mah man you speakin mah language
Mar 20, 2010 at 2:09 PM
- YorkHater
- Veteran
- Posts: 307
Originally posted by jreff22:
Why does everybody want to trade up and get Okung...we already have a LT
Who? barry sims is about to sign with the skins....Joe staley is a glorified center playing LT