There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Haden Runs 4.40 and 4.45 at Proday

Originally posted by wailers15:
f**k haden. this guy is overrated!

Nope, sorry.
Originally posted by amigoj49:
Most prospects run faster on their pro day vs. combine. I still don't believe he has elite speed. You should not have any question marks with your 1st round pick. And I truly believe that his speed is a question mark.

If we were a super bowl contender and only missing piece was CB, then I would draft Haden in 1st round but we many other needs.

Scouts usually add 0.06 sec to the players on a 40-yard during pro-day; however, I have read reports saying due to the rainy conditions, and the fact that the track was not in ideal condition due to the weather and lacked some of the proper traction, etc. they would subtract 0.05 sec from the Florida pro-day run. Therefore, Haden's pro day was a pretty accurate measure of how fast he is.

I'm still not sold on his abilities as a corner, but at the same point, I won't deny him something that he did legitimately.
Most prospects run faster on their pro day vs. combine. I still don't believe he has elite speed. You should not have any question marks with your 1st round pick. And I truly believe that his speed is a question mark.

If we were a super bowl contender and only missing piece was CB, then I would draft Haden in 1st round but we many other needs.

sorry, tell that to the jets and the reach they took with revis. all the talking heads were bashing this pick, cuz he could be found in the 2nd

you can use that same theory with about 75% of the positions. but sometimes u get lucky and a talent falls into your lap.
You should not have any question marks with your 1st round pick.

Because Crabtree didn't have any question marks

I dont believe the combine numbers at all. They were all messed up this year. Here is some proof for you!

Thats why you shouldnt put to much stock in these times. The tape shows the ability to cover or not!
[ Edited by Dominate on Mar 19, 2010 at 2:42 PM ]
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Haha, someone had an oopsie.

Crap! Meant to post this in Draft forum. I humbly castrate myself to restore my honor.

Well, without pictures how can we restore your honour? Sorry, regarding castration we have very strict rules. No pics, no credibility.
If one of the top 4 OTs are available at 13 (Okung, Bulaga, Williams, Davis) then don't draft Haden unless available at 17. If there isn't a top 4 OT available, then take Haden at 13 and either Iupati or Graham at 17.

Haden is good, no question, but the top 4 OTs are more cost effective and will be able to improve our team immediately on all offensive aspects, while Haden will need a year to get accustomed to defense, though he'll instantly improve our return game.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL: