LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Comp Picks

Hey guys, correct me if Im wrong. Wont we recieve comp picks for players like Marcus Hudson, Tony Pashos and eventually Barry Sims(unless he resigns)? If we do, I think we've got a shot a decent pick for Pashos, he should be starting. Hudson will be a contributor on special teams and should also garner atleast a 7th round pick(will our D.Carr signing cancel this out?) and if Sims goes to the 'skins like it looks like, he very well could be starting. 2011 draft picks are starting to stack up.(7th for S.Hill)
You might aswell wait til all roster moves have been made before trying to figure comp picks for next year out. And I think i read from MM that they get no comp pick for losing Hudson.
Don't forget the free agent pick ups like Carr are offsets against our losses in free agency.
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Don't forget the free agent pick ups like Carr are offsets against our losses in free agency.

That wont change anything. Carr hasnt played so he wont affect anything. Its based on playing time and production.
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by ishkabibel:

That wont change anything. Carr hasnt played so he wont affect anything. Its based on playing time and production.

.......not this year, but it will count against next year's comp picks.
Maiocco already said that with the loss of Pashos and the signing of David Carr that those 2 cancel out a comp pick.

I dont know about barry simms, but ya pretty sure we wont get anything for hudson.
We should get something for Battle
Share 49ersWebzone