LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

First Post. First Mock.(be gentle)

• willworkforbecky
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
like the picks however, im not down for using both of our first picks for position of no need. we dont need a cb or lb if you ask me. we do but not in the first round.

Have you seen our pass defense?
Not sure I like both of our first rounders going to defense, when it was brutally clear that our inept offense was the biggest problem last year.
3 out of 4 ain't bad. Ducasse is the only pick I would question if someone like Roger Saffold was still available with the second pick. It's just because he has a little more experience than Ducasse. Other than that, some potential high impact players that could be great for the Niners.
I'd be happy with 3 out of the 4 picks (not sure Ducasse is the answer at RT, at least not anytime soon). Overall, not bad at all for a n00b.
i like it i could see the niners going that way.
  • willworkforbecky
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
3 out of 4 ain't bad. Ducasse is the only pick I would question if someone like Roger Saffold was still available with the second pick. It's just because he has a little more experience than Ducasse. Other than that, some potential high impact players that could be great for the Niners.

Have'nt seen alot of Saffold but if he can be a productive RT I'm all for it. The reason I went with Ducasse is even though he's raw, he has alot of upside. He hasn't played a ton of football so his best years are ahead of him. Plus I know Scotty is pretty high on him as well. He looked pretty good at the senior bowl too. Unlike Iupati.
Share 49ersWebzone