LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Boy I like this Mock!!!!!!!!!!

• Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Don't ever compare Taylor Mays to Ronnie Lott...

Don't ever compare anyone to Ronnie Lott.
Originally posted by 190836:

Their will always be some one bigger better quicker stronger and faster than anybody who ever played in the nfl! You should already know this, but I am here to give you a quick lesson on this subject! Glad to be of help to you! Matter of fact every time you make errors like this I will jump in to correct and chastise you immediately!
Originally posted by ImaMod:

and

FAIL

Oh and one more thing..Asante Samuel is easily the most overrated player in the NFL

If you notice samuel came a lot cheaper than nate clements and look at all the int he had this season and a matter of fact every season he's been in the league!
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Not sure what's more brutal, this mock or the replies.

I'm dyin' here, Ghost....

Please dear and merciful God, let the off-season be over with already....

LOL No kidding. When you have posters like this guy who cant remember the names of the players he wants to draft and cant even take the time to look up the names it makes you really shake your head.

By the way OP....
Your second round pick that you called Patrick.. I assume you mean Patrick Robinson. Perhaps you are on a first named basis with him. There is no CB with the last name of Patrick that I am aware of. Maybe I am missing someone.

Your 4th round RB from Oregon is LeGarrette Blount.

Your 5th round safety from South Florida is Nate Allen who should be gone by round 2 at the latest.

Your mock is fail on all levels. You have players placed in rounds where they have no chance of lasting and you couldnt take the time to even look up the names of players as well. You have accomplished something however. You have proved that you know absolutely nothing about the college players or the draft. Congratulations.
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Originally posted by 190836:

Their will always be some one bigger better quicker stronger and faster than anybody who ever played in the nfl! You should already know this, but I am here to give you a quick lesson on this subject! Glad to be of help to you! Matter of fact every time you make errors like this I will jump in to correct and chastise you immediately!

Al? Is that you?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Not sure what's more brutal, this mock or the replies.

I'm dyin' here, Ghost....

Please dear and merciful God, let the off-season be over with already....

LOL No kidding. When you have posters like this guy who cant remember the names of the players he wants to draft and cant even take the time to look up the names it makes you really shake your head.

By the way OP....
Your second round pick that you called Patrick.. I assume you mean Patrick Robinson. Perhaps you are on a first named basis with him. There is no CB with the last name of Patrick that I am aware of. Maybe I am missing someone.

Your 4th round RB from Oregon is LeGarrette Blount.

Your 5th round safety from South Florida is Nate Allen who should be gone by round 2 at the latest.

Your mock is fail on all levels. You have players placed in rounds where they have no chance of lasting and you couldnt take the time to even look up the names of players as well. You have accomplished something however. You have proved that you know absolutely nothing about the college players or the draft. Congratulations.

PWNED.
Share 49ersWebzone