LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

I Want Winners

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Take me! I'm a winer.

Mmmmm. . . Cabernet. . .

I though your boss told you to quit drinking on the job ?

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by cubanb:
A winner would know how to spell.

great, thanks for making the webzone a spelling b contest again. what is wrong with you people?

IMO proper spelling shows that your educated. I'm not saying the OP isn't educated, but nobody takes people seriously who say stuff like "i thnk we shuld trade 4 giather bcuz he iz gud."

Your inability to check your own spelling shows me that you're an uneducated doof.

Yes, because one grammar error out of my many posts shows that I am uneducated. Thank you for enlightening me. I am so happy you know so much. If you have read anything else I've written, you would know I'm usually very good with spelling and grammar. Also, I happened to be writing from my phone. Sometimes it's difficult to get the right "your" on an iPhone.

Relax, I was just kiddin' ya.

My bad! It's all good haha

Nah, my fault. I forgot the

Haha, no problem at all
Originally posted by Karma:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Karma:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by cubanb:
A winner would know how to spell.

great, thanks for making the webzone a spelling b contest again. what is wrong with you people?

IMO proper spelling shows that your educated. I'm not saying the OP isn't educated, but nobody takes people seriously who say stuff like "i thnk we shuld trade 4 giather bcuz he iz gud."

I'm assuming that this thread will be locked soon, since it has turned into a felacious grammar lesson, so I wanted to add my two cents. Yes, the spelling and grammar on this board make my head hurt. I'm an English Teacher by trade, so I spend most of my day differentiating between "your" and "you're" or "there", "their", and "they're". However, I know I make plenty of mistakes here and in all of my writing. That being said, we need to see a return to basic literacy skills.

felacious
Defn: Behind close-doors sexual behaviour involving celebrities, copius amounts of oral sex and infidelity.
While not on the golf course Tiger Woods enjoys felacious activities in his Cadillac Escalade.

David Letterman was renowned for his felacious ways with female co-workers.

The PGA's squeaky clean image is being tarnished as recent media hype say the PGA is a dark, felacious world.

Unquote

Felacious?

I meant falacious, or deceptively false. See, I told you I make mistakes! I started that post and then had to begin class, so I didn't get to look over it later. Point being: mistakes are common on a forum such as this; if those mistakes don't interfere with the message, no big deal. I also understand that several posters here have come by English as a second language, so we need to be kind, but the pervasive nature of some posters' poor grammar can be irritating. That said, I've never played the role of "grammar nazi".

The word is spelled "fallacious". Are you sure you're an English teacher?

Originally posted by endz0ne:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I want a spellchecker!

Yeah? Well I'm a freakin' magician, and I want a checkspeller!

Wants are like noses: everyone's got one...

i have a feeling this draft is gonna be a complete let down.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i have a feeling this draft is gonna be a complete let down.

some terrible choices about to be made
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Perfect......Just perfect!
Share 49ersWebzone