There are 194 users in the forums

Kyle Wilson > Joe Haden

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
wow what difference a .1 sec makes in the 40

this guy shut down julio jones gilyard lafell and so many other guys to under 50 yards haden is the real deal

LOL seriously. Joe Haden was considered to be a steal if we got him at #13 before he ran.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

this guy shut down julio jones gilyard lafell and so many other guys to under 50 yards haden is the real deal

LOL seriously. Joe Haden was considered to be a steal if we got him at #13 before he ran.

Yup, I like Wilson too(very productive and he's from NorCal IIRC) but Haden is hella underrated now because .1 of a second. Give me a break. He ran the combine with bad form in his 40 and a strained back and all of a sudden he sucks? This is a joke.
good to see all that money we gave Nate Clements was put to good use.

hey lets pay a record contract for a few years of decent CB play during rebuilding years, so we can move him to S when he gets old and have to use a 13th overall pick to draft his replacement.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Love Kyle Wilson. He's a much better corner than Joe Haden is and I've been saying that for a long time. Better in pass protection and better in run support. I still don't think we need either of them in the first round though as our biggest need is a cover safety, not a CB.
  • Walsh
  • Veteran
I'm really not too impressed by either of these guys just from watching clips. I think I like Earl Thomas better than either. Are these guys really great CB's or is it just a weak class for CB's so they got blown up?
Originally posted by teeohh:
we need a corner with dreads

This is definitely something our team has been lacking. A SS with dreads would also work, but no one is going to take us seriously until we get some dreads flowin' in the secondary. Especially after Keasey's lame attempt, this is a must!!
Joe Haden > Kyle Wilson.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smileyman:
Love Kyle Wilson. He's a much better corner than Joe Haden is and I've been saying that for a long time. Better in pass protection and better in run support. I still don't think we need either of them in the first round though as our biggest need is a cover safety, not a CB.

A few weeks is a long time ?

There was a time you said Haden was the best CB in this draft. You did not call him elite but he was the best corner nonetheless.

My sentiments exactly
  • oklasooners
  • Info N/A
haden is for sure this years bust in cb's. i know 40 times are extremely over rated but not when it comes to cb. can anyone tell me if any of the top 15 cb's in this league with a 4.5 or worse 40?..... there is none. stay away from haden.

Originally posted by Niners99:
good to see all that money we gave Nate Clements was put to good use.

hey lets pay a record contract for a few years of decent CB play during rebuilding years, so we can move him to S when he gets old and have to use a 13th overall pick to draft his replacement.

You just need a lot of good corners in the NFL, period. This is a position I never have a problem addressing.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oklasooners:
haden is for sure this years bust in cb's. i know 40 times are extremely over rated but not when it comes to cb. can anyone tell me if any of the top 15 cb's in this league with a 4.5 or worse 40?..... there is none. stay away from haden.

Brandon Flowers who is one of the leagues most underrated corners did. Ronde Barber & Dre Bly also ran 4.5's.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Brandon Flowers who is one of the leagues most underrated corners did. Ronde Barber & Dre Bly also ran 4.5's.

dre bly ran a 4.5? In his prime he seemed much faster i also liked brandon flowers a lot coming out of college
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

dre bly ran a 4.5? In his prime he seemed much faster i also liked brandon flowers a lot coming out of college

Originally posted by teeohh:
we need a corner with dreads
Share 49ersWebzone