49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 449 users in the forums

Stuuk NFL Mock Draft Version 1

Browse 49ers books and videos
would like this draft from a 49er perspective, a RT that can come in and start right away and the top rated CB.

Also, I think the Seahawks might go QB instead of Berry at 6.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Nick Harper is 35 and the Titans play in a divison that features 2 QB's who threw for 4000+ yards but they pass on Haden ?

I know Tennessee needs help up front but Haden would rank higher than Odrick on their draft board.
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Mar 4, 2010 at 05:11:51 ]
Good draft however o think claussen goes to the hawks a d Derek Morgan being the best DE and passrusher goes to the jags
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.

This for sure.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.

This for sure.

If Haden ranks higher on our draft board expect that card to be turned in and start greasing your a*****e so the brick doesn't tear your rectums too badly.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.

This for sure.

If Haden ranks higher on our draft board expect that card to be turned in and start greasing your a*****e so the brick doesn't tear your rectums too badly.

Yeah a 4.57 40 yard dash CB is worth more than Spiller...

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Mar 4, 2010 at 06:16:55 ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Nick Harper is 35 and the Titans play in a divison that features 2 QB's who threw for 4000+ yards but they pass on Haden ?

I know Tennessee needs help up front but Haden would rank higher than Odrick on their draft board.

There is no way any of us know this. Losing Haynesworth and Bosch could easily push them to rate a DE over a CB that did run slow.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.

This for sure.

If Haden ranks higher on our draft board expect that card to be turned in and start greasing your a*****e so the brick doesn't tear your rectums too badly.

Yeah a 4.57 40 yard dash CB is worth more than Spiller...



This has been addressed NUMEROUS times now but in typical fashion you keep on being the negative nancy. Why don;t you check the Joe Haden thread and debate the point there.

Besides his 40 yard time has nothing, NOTHING to do with how fast he actually plays or how good of an actual football player.

I think you need to call a pep rally timeout in your life.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.

Agreed.


Also, I dont see Spiller falling all the way to 20. No way the Niners and Seahawks both pass on him twice. To be honest, I think it is going to be tough for him to even be there at 13. I wouldnt doubt if some team traded up to get in front of the Niners and Hawks.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Nick Harper is 35 and the Titans play in a divison that features 2 QB's who threw for 4000+ yards but they pass on Haden ?

I know Tennessee needs help up front but Haden would rank higher than Odrick on their draft board.

There is no way any of us know this. Losing Haynesworth and Bosch could easily push them to rate a DE over a CB that did run slow.

If they pick Odrick over Haden the pick is made for need moreso than BPA. Haden is a consensus top 15 pick, it is a very very slim possibility that their board would look like that but if you think teams truly believe that to be Haden's true 40 right now is 4.57 I think you are mistaken.

These guys do this for a living and when he got in his stance he probably had a lot of scouts wondering why it was so awkward. I'd bet a lot of them are waiting to see if he runs at his pro day to get some sort of idea of what it truly is. If he stands on it then it will be believed to be true but if he chooses to run again he will run a 4.4 or very low 4.5 at worst.

Even Deion Sanders who nearly had a seizure when he saw him get down in it, knew how terrible it truly was and that it had affected the poor time.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.

This for sure.

If Haden ranks higher on our draft board expect that card to be turned in and start greasing your a*****e so the brick doesn't tear your rectums too badly.

Yeah a 4.57 40 yard dash CB is worth more than Spiller...



This has been addressed NUMEROUS times now but in typical fashion you keep on being the negative nancy. Why don;t you check the Joe Haden thread and debate the point there.

Besides his 40 yard time has nothing, NOTHING to do with how fast he actually plays or how good of an actual football player.

I think you need to call a pep rally timeout in your life.

agreed this is rediculous spiller is the most overrated player in this draft haden is a beast plays fast and is a shutdown corner shutting down every single player he faced last year including julio jones branden lafell

spiller rushed for 1000 yds or more just 1 time in 4 years but ya lets pull an al davis because he can run really fast

if spiller is there at 17 i would take him but not over haden who is a top 10 player

[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Mar 4, 2010 at 06:59:35 ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If we pick Joe Haden ahead of CJ Spiller I will s*** a brick.

This for sure.

If Haden ranks higher on our draft board expect that card to be turned in and start greasing your a*****e so the brick doesn't tear your rectums too badly.

Yeah a 4.57 40 yard dash CB is worth more than Spiller...



This has been addressed NUMEROUS times now but in typical fashion you keep on being the negative nancy. Why don;t you check the Joe Haden thread and debate the point there.

Besides his 40 yard time has nothing, NOTHING to do with how fast he actually plays or how good of an actual football player.

I think you need to call a pep rally timeout in your life.

I get enough pep rally timeouts with sing.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone