There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Boldin for a 3rd Rounder?

my guess he goes to the ravens. they BADLY need recievers and are talking TO, why not pony up. The only thing is that they have no money to pay him. that is a problem.
I would do that in a second...but as several others have said there is no way in hell that would happen.

And to the people saying no because Crabtree and Boldin are similar types of receivers....seriously?

I would like to have guys who compliment each other as well but Boldin is a proven beast who can make the tough catches and use his size to things done after the catch him and Crabs would make a terrific duo. You can always add a quick speed guy later...or hope Jason Hill finally breaks out.
Couldn't you say Crabs and Fitz are similar? Hell I'd say they're more similar than Boldin and Crabs... therefore, I see no problem with a Boldin and Crabs tandem, it worked for AZ.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,058
Adam_Schefter

Done deal: Arizona trades WR Anquan Boldin and a 2010 fifth-round pick to Baltimore for Ravens 2010 third- and fourth-round picks.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I hope someone brought some tissue to clean up after all this mental masturbation.



tissue? i need a beach towel
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adam_Schefter

Done deal: Arizona trades WR Anquan Boldin and a 2010 fifth-round pick to Baltimore for Ravens 2010 third- and fourth-round picks.





R RU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!
Im glad Boldins out of arizona, i've been a huge fan of his since he was at FSU. Now I can finally root for him without feeling like Im betraying my team.
the end
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Not in a million years would the Cards give us Boldin for a third. I don't think they'd give us Boldin at all.

Oh yeah and

they might, all their losses this offseason point to them sucking major dick next season anyway.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 32,973
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Not in a million years would the Cards give us Boldin for a third. I don't think they'd give us Boldin at all.

Oh yeah and

they might, all their losses this offseason point to them sucking major dick next season anyway.

I'll be pissed if we can't or don't sweep the Cards next year.

.....and the Rams.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Not in a million years would the Cards give us Boldin for a third. I don't think they'd give us Boldin at all.

Oh yeah and

they might, all their losses this offseason point to them sucking major dick next season anyway.

I'll be pissed if we can't or don't sweep the Cards next year.

.....and the Rams.

seriously and it shouldnt even be close
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
Im glad Boldins out of arizona, i've been a huge fan of his since he was at FSU. Now I can finally root for him without feeling like Im betraying my team.

LOL! Same here
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I hope someone brought some tissue to clean up after all this mental masturbation.



tissue? i need a beach towel

Either way, Bolding getting out of this division is addition by subtraction. I could care less if we get him or not, just as long as SEA, ARI, and STL doesn't have him. He was worse to us in a game than Fitzgerald. Boldin was everything and anything under 10 yards for that team.
No. He was hurt all last season.

I had him on my fantasy team, and I followed his progress all season long. His hammy was tweaked all season, and the guy has already blown out one of his knees.

Boldin is a risk, and a pretty one dimensional guy. He's big, but not very fast, and injury prone.

No thanks.